Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

MARCH MADNESS OF MUSIC 60s to 90s

1565758596062»

Comments

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    im sorry george i fell asleep, whats goin on??
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Nola <_>

just listen to this song, fuck it, idgaf no more, fukk y00z. you dont want to like good music, then you can continue being a failure. I try to help you out but yooz just want to be stubborn and shit, I listne to that shit you sent me man. If you listened to this song, you would have praised the guita work throughout. I give up on you. =;
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    dood ive listened to it a few times have it on mah mp3 player......its not for me, i completely didnt get the whole animals album....which much rather spin Dark side of the moon
    <_>

Dogs is the greatest song ever made.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    dood ive listened to it a few times have it on mah mp3 player......its not for me, i completely didnt get the whole animals album....which much rather spin Dark side of the moon
    I would have never recommended Animals to you. Only DSOTM and maybe The Wall.

George needs to recognize what people like and then play into their likes. If I want to get someone into Death Metal, I am not giving them Bloodbath and saying "there you go.... they are the best!". Fuck that, they will never like that. You gotta ease them in. Get them hooked on something easy like Gojira. Or maybe get them hooked on Pantera and then transition it to Lamb OF God, and then make the leap into DM.

Animals is frankly a die hard PF fan only album. the casual listener wont ever be down with it. Gotta get them with the pop stuff first and then when you have the hooked then you start feeding them a little more of the crack until they are begging you for Animals. that's how you gotta do it.
    Animals is my all time favorite album. I really cant understand how anyone couldnt not like the song Dogs, but thats just me. I've been calling that my favorites song since I was 15 and I dont see that changing anytime soon. The lyrics and guitar work in Dogs is amazing. The concept is what I love about it, the everyday jackass going on throughout the word. I love all of Floyds stuff, Animals and Meddle are my favorites, followed closely by darkside and the wall. I loved Animals from the first time I ever heard it... I guess I cant expect others to feel the same, I just try to get others to feel the way I fealt about this band throughout my life. It is what it is, I been trying to spread the Floyd love for years now. If someone wants to talk Floyd with me, thats awesome and I am more than willing too, but imma stop trying to push it on to people, its obviously not working. Floyd is my favorite band and always will be, I hope youz find in them what I have found someday.
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    while i'm definetly not the biggest Floyd fan in the world, i listen to them when they're on, and i definelty respect all they've done in the music world... i've just never been CRAZY into them.

what i dont understand is the people who (like my bands bass player) say they love Floyd, but say they hate prog... how does that work?
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?
    I dont know man, I wouldnt call myself a progressive fan strictly, I love alot of prog, but I also love all kinds of music. Floyd just does it for me... Prog is a great genre, but FLoyd dives deep into almost every genre of music you can think of.... I listed my personal favorite albums in the Floyd thread ;)