Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i just cant see how kids go to school all day and erik is done by thursday. i dont see erik as the go getter type which brings me to believe that they dont give homeschooling kids as much work as regular kids in school. its like when you go on vacation and hey give you homework to do while your there. you can get throug it and it takes half the time it does if you were at school but your not really grasping the work, just getting through it
    Lol you're stupid as shit.

5 hours of work a day? Nigguh, I had an 8 hour school day, lunch taking up nearly an hour in itself, Gym taking an hour. That leaves 6 hours. Most classes was studying for a half hour or reading. There was probably a total of 90 minutes of actual work per day.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i just cant see how kids go to school all day and erik is done by thursday. i dont see erik as the go getter type which brings me to believe that they dont give homeschooling kids as much work as regular kids in school. its like when you go on vacation and hey give you homework to do while your there. you can get throug it and it takes half the time it does if you were at school but your not really grasping the work, just getting through it
    Lol you're stupid as shit.

5 hours of work a day? Nigguh, I had an 8 hour school day, lunch taking up nearly an hour in itself, Gym taking an hour. That leaves 6 hours. Most classes was studying for a half hour or reading. There was probably a total of 90 minutes of actual work per day.

ah so you have study all day and not math, history, science, english, etc... that makes lots of sense
    i agree, its not the same, cuz in school you have to sit through a million lessons, with homeshcooling you basically have to give yourself the lesoons with an overview of the lesson by a teacher, but the same amout of work and tests have to be done. alec said it correct, the only thing youre missing out on iis the social experience.
    Yes, Nola seems to not realize, that legally, Homeschooling HAS to give me as much work as public school. It's not some half assed "Half education" program.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The biggest difference I see in homeschooling and attending school is the lack of social skills learned. In a classroom setting you get exposed to real people and pick up communication skills, etc. I don't think you get that level of socialization at home. Other than that, go with God. No real difference, depending on the teacher.
    I was picked on pretty heavily at school, and the only thing public schooling did for my social skills was make me more introverted then I already was. My social skills were gained from hanging with friends that really cared for me, and not from hiding from bullies at school. I disagree with homeschooling causing social problems or communication skills.

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

i was just kidding homie :-bd
    :-D
    Plus, if I miss a certain amount of assignments or don't get the required grades, I have to retake the course. I get my shit done. Just because I have free time doesn't mean I don't do shit. It's because of the fact that I actually get it done that I have free time.
    i would LOVE to see eriks sat scores in a couple years lol
    Plus, if I miss a certain amount of assignments or don't get the required grades, I have to retake the course. I get my shit done. Just because I have free time doesn't mean I don't do shit. It's because of the fact that I actually get it done that I have free time.
    so you did 5 days worth of english, science, math, and history assignments in three days?? you really are smart
    I was homeschooled cuz i was getting in trouble. it had nothing to do with being anti-social, i was a popular kid in highschool, i just made some bad choices back then, got thrown out of school, but homeshool worked out great for me. i ended up really focusing more and staying out of trouble for the most part. untill i got older :>
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    The biggest difference I see in homeschooling and attending school is the lack of social skills learned. In a classroom setting you get exposed to real people and pick up communication skills, etc. I don't think you get that level of socialization at home. Other than that, go with God. No real difference, depending on the teacher.
    I was picked on pretty heavily at school, and the only thing public schooling did for my social skills was make me more introverted then I already was. My social skills were gained from hanging with friends that really cared for me, and not from hiding from bullies at school. I disagree with homeschooling causing social problems or communication skills.

Paraphrasing again? I said they get less socialization at home as oppsed to being in a school. Simple math. One or two kids at home versus 100's or even 1000's of kids at school.
    I did as a matter of fact. Happens this way almost every week. I do a lot of work on the side while I'm on the forums too, so it flies by. When I work on it, I have a tendency to do way too much and just get it all done at once, rather than spread it out.
    I thought I read somewhere that he had no plans to attend college yet so his SAT's won't matter if that's the case. He may change his mind before then though. We'll have to stay glued to the forum to find out.
    yooz niggaz iza funnae... gimme a hugz >:D<
    Top 10 in my school the past 3 years bro. :D And you can think I'm lying, I really don't give a fuck.

Top 10 in my school the past 3 years bro. :D And you can think I'm lying, I really don't give a fuck.

you havent even taken sats yet so that doesnt even make sense
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I thought I read somewhere that he had no plans to attend college yet so his SAT's won't matter if that's the case. He may change his mind before then though. We'll have to stay glued to the forum to find out.
    They make the kids take the ACT now. The SAT isn't required. At least that's what they did for me.

ISATS?

Yes I do take them jackass. I was in the top 10 for the school in scores for the past 3 years.
    is ISATS the same at the KAT or IOWA test from back in the day
    I had to take the PSAT, SAT, ACT, and write a formal essay to get into college. Of course, I was still a sophomore in high school at the time. They ran out of classes for me to take at the high school level and had no other option but to send me to college for 3 hours every school day. Got my first degree before I graduated high school and the second one two years later.