Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    what a stupid argument this is. for the record, Erik's my lil homie now and i've never felt stalked or offended by anything he's said.
    SUCK MY YOUNG DICK ALEC.

• FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    what a stupid argument this is. for the record, Erik's my lil homie now and i've never felt stalked or offended by anything he's said.
    god damn lil homie. god damn.
  • FIRENATHANIELHACKETTFIRENATHANIELHACKETT Posts: 35,453 spicy boy
    SUCK MY YOUNG DICK ALEC.

i spit my orange juice reading that lawl
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I feel stalked and offended by Erik all the time.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    alec was wrong when he said eriks stalks girls on here but erik was also wrong when he said alec was begging for underage noods
    god damn lil homie. god damn.
    +1

alec was wrong when he said eriks stalks girls on here but erik was also wrong when he said alec was begging for underage noods
    Nope, you were the 2 that were begging her for nudes.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    I accept Erik even though he won't listen to the music I give him.

nah dude she was postin pics and we were encouraging it, along with alot of other dudes. no one knew the girls age. if distance said she was gonna post some racy pics you would be all for it, so lets not get hypocritical here

Be glad that I even like Blow. <_>

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod

Be glad that I even like Blow. <_>

I'm happy that we gotten to that point, but it needs to be taken further.

nah dude she was postin pics and we were encouraging it, along with alot of other dudes. no one knew the girls age. if distance said she was gonna post some racy pics you would be all for it, so lets not get hypocritical here
    No dude, you were straight up begging her and drooling like a dog, you were acting as if you never seen a female before, or couldn't just Google search "Tits" or "Hot girls". Before it even got to the point of asking for nudes, I straight up said "Goddamn you guys are like dogs right now, never seen a girl before?" or something along those lines, and I rememeber many people quoted it and agreed with me, so you're on your own pal.

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    SUCK MY YOUNG DICK ALEC.

You grew the little thing, so you chew on it. Tell me that same phrase at Mayhemfest, bro. It'll be funnier then.
    SUCK MY YOUNG DICK ALEC.

You grew the little thing, so you chew on it. Tell me that same phrase at Mayhemfest, bro. It'll be funnier then.

LOL Threatening me again? Jesus fucking Christ you're pathetic broseph.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    ah haha asshurt mad peepz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Absolutely not threatening. I said it would be funny. Don't be so paranoid. Stick to your opinions and beliefs. I would have more respect for you then.
    edited March 2011
    i always encourage any girl to post pics on here as odes everyone else. there are countless threads where pople say post moar pix, moar pix!, and shit like that. nothin wrong with dudes wanting to look at girls. you do as well. explain this begging to me cuz it seemed to me like a hundered other times people put pics on here
    I'm sticking to my opinions and beliefs.

Quit acting so childish. I would have more respect for you then.

Erik, Daddyz here to save the day!!

LMAO
    Grow up, Erik.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i lol'd hard for some reason