Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Proof? Show me pics of me drooling. Douchebag.

LOL YOU WERE FUCKING BEGGING HER TO POST MORE NUDES AFTER SHE POSTED THE FIRST ONE YOU JACKASS. What more proof do you need?

And I loved how you bashed on my acne. Lolz, real mature old man.

I said, and I quote, "Nice", and in another post directed at no on in particular I said "Moar boobs"

Hardly qualifies as drooling. Keep trying, I like that you're putting forth the effort. Shows moxy.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he gets schooling, has a hobbie(plays drums), of course he lives with his mom, he's 15. he's not old enough to get a car or liscense yet. and the acne comment was just retarted, i donno knopw if he even has any acne <_>

why are you even mad alec?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I'm sure I'm not the only who remembers you begging her for nudes and more pictures. You and Nola were both doing it like you've never seen a female before.
    Once again, the Leah flirting has become kind of a meme now for me, because when we used to fight I said we fight more than a married couple so we're perfect for each other. It's fucking playing around, she's with Marc and like 5-6 years older than me, when she says no I'm with Marc and I say "YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!" you think I'm actually upset? No. It's playing around and once again, how does that qualify as stalking?

Difference between me and you is, you were SERIOUS when you were begging Sam for her nudes.

Proof of the begging, please.

The difference between me and you is sooooo much more than that, sir. I'm grown and fully self-supportive. I'm educated, I have two degrees, one in accounting and the other in business management. I'm employed. There's alot more differences besides the obvious one, age.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    erik is doing really well at home schoolin ya know, i mean he is on metal forums at 11 am on a thursday....
    he gets schooling, has a hobbie(plays drums), of course he lives with his mom, he's 15. he's not old enough to get a car or liscense yet. and the acne comment was just retarted, i donno knopw if he even has any acne <_>

why are you even mad alec?

Ain't mad. The acne comment was directed at teenagers in general, as I too had some degree of acne as a teen. Before you jump on me you might want to reread the entire comment. It was sarcastic in nature and in it's entirity. Why the hell would I ever want to be 15 again? No friggin way.
    edited March 2011
    LOL I love how you always try to compare yourself to me. That's like me telling someone in a wheelchair that I can run a mile faster than them. Obviously you're grown and fully self supportive, you're fucking 30 years older than me. Even if I had a job right now, it'd be extra spending money, not nearly enough to just say "Hey Im'ma go buy me a house and live on my own." didn't know if you noticed, but uh, no one makes that much money at 15, dumbass.
    erik is doing really well at home schoolin ya know, i mean he is on metal forums at 11 am on a thursday....

This. Or at 3am. Can't be alot of studying going on.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers

The difference between me and you is sooooo much more than that, sir. I'm grown and fully self-supportive. I'm educated, I have two degrees, one in accounting and the other in business management. I'm employed. There's alot more differences besides the obvious one, age.
    shouldn't you be comparing yourself when you were 15 to him when he was 15? that would be a more relevant comparison. :) I've had a lot of success in my life but I wouldnt call someone a loser for not being old enough to accomplish what I have.
    the home schoolin curriculum is prob so pathetic, people shouldnt even be aloud to do it unless they have serious learning disabilities..
    Yep, all my work is done for this week so I have free time. :) I'm doing VERY well, thank you brah.

LOL I love how you always try to compare yourself to me. That's like me telling someone in a wheelchair that I can run a mile faster than them. Obviously you're grown and fully self supportive, you're fucking 30 years older than me. Even if I had a job right now, it'd be extra spending money, not nearly enough to just say "Hey Im'ma go be me a house and live on my own." didn't know if you noticed, but uh, no one makes that much money at 15, dumbass.

Want to see my tax returns from when I was 15? I was employed and made almost 11 thousand my first year of work. This is ridiculous. You are a child. I am an adult. I'm done for now. Have fun and enjoy the last word.
    I aint jumpin on you man, i just see you saying all this shit to a 15 year old kid, of course he doesnt drive and lives with his moms.

...and i think its a good thing Erik is finally coming out of his shell and talkin to the ladies. theres nothing wrong with that and everything you posted does not qualify as stalking.

i just think erik and catz were fuckin around and out of nowhere you just start degrading a 15 year old kid, its just strange to me, thats all...

shouldn't you be comparing yourself when you were 15 to him when he was 15? that would be a more relevant comparison. :) I've had a lot of success in my life but I wouldnt call someone a loser for not being old enough to accomplish what I have.

Where did I use the word loser? I missed it.
    Yep, all my work is done for this week so I have free time. :) I'm doing VERY well, thank you brah.

im not doubting that you did your work, you prob have, i jst think the whole homeschooling thing in general is bullshit, you prob do half the work a real high school kid does
    edited March 2011
    fuck you george.
    fuck you george.
    thats all you got is "fuck you george"?

...youre in your 40's talking about how much better your life then a 15 year old kid cause you support yourself, it makes no fucking snese dude...
    a normal kid spends at least 5 hrs a week at school doing work, if erik is seriously done by thursday then he would already have completed like 25 hrs of school work this week. somehow i seriously seriously doubt this..
    edited March 2011
    LOL I love how you always try to compare yourself to me. That's like me telling someone in a wheelchair that I can run a mile faster than them. Obviously you're grown and fully self supportive, you're fucking 30 years older than me. Even if I had a job right now, it'd be extra spending money, not nearly enough to just say "Hey Im'ma go be me a house and live on my own." didn't know if you noticed, but uh, no one makes that much money at 15, dumbass.

Want to see my tax returns from when I was 15? I was employed and made almost 11 thousand my first year of work. This is ridiculous. You are a child. I am an adult. I'm done for now. Have fun and enjoy the last word.
    Lolz for an adult, you sure love to pick on little kiddies like me. Maybe you should practice what you preach and ACT like an adult. Your education doesn't mean shit if you're still acting like a 10 year old.

And like I said, I was just playing, and even if it was serious and I was seriously trying to get with them, I'm 15 and single, that's what I'm supposed to do, and you still didn't prove anything I said to be stalking. You're 43 and married and on an internet forum SERIOUSLY begging a 17 year old for nudes. You have no room to talk brah.