Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I feel like I should tell you, but I don't need to explain myself to a fail troll who openly admits he only gets pussy because he has a hot friend.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    wow alec, youre losing your touch

I know. It's kinda sad. Maybe I'll just go back to the nursing home and call it a day.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I feel like I should tell you, but I don't need to explain myself to a fail troll who openly admits he only gets pussy because he has a hot friend.
    ahh the bianca approach, diverting the original question. the internet is very helpful that way isnt it
    George, your reading skills are lacking. I said fuck you george, not go fuck yourself. It's paraphrasing like that that cause hurt feelings. Now I'm sad.
    dude srysly? youre going there? it means the same fucking thing...

this shit has been way blown out of proportion, i still dont know what the problem is?

U MAD?
    i aint even mad, i'm laughing cause this argument is so ridiculous... :-))

what arguement?
    I'm old and confused. I think my dementia has kicked in.
    ahh the bianca approach, diverting the original question. the internet is very helpful that way isnt it
    I'm not diverting the question, for instance, I told Ellie (Bottle_Tree) every reason in detail why I did homeschooling earlier on Stickam. I just don't have to explain myself to you. You're fucking pathetic dude, FO' REAL.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i was homeschooled my last 2 years of highschool, i didn't go to college, but I am a very successful brickmason. i've been in the union going on 4 years, next febuary i get out of my apprenticeship and get my huge raise, i'm very excited for that! i'm getting married in a few months to the girl i've been with a very long time. my point is, there is absolutely nothing wrong with homeschooling.
    Fuck you Nola, Go fuck yourself
    Fuck you Alec, Go fuck yourself
    Fuck you Wake, Go fuck yourself
    Fuck you Erik, Go fuck yourself
    Fuck you George, Go fuck yourself
    The biggest difference I see in homeschooling and attending school is the lack of social skills learned. In a classroom setting you get exposed to real people and pick up communication skills, etc. I don't think you get that level of socialization at home. Other than that, go with God. No real difference, depending on the teacher.
    one of my homeschool teachers was so dime, she was fucking hot! it was a pleasure taking lessons from her.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    lol... me? I think I was more on yours and Erick's side here. Really I was trying to stay neutral because I dont know any of you nor the back story, but I thought you and Erick were making pretty convincing arguments.
    You're stupid as fuck. I went to public school for 8 years and I'm still shy as shit, school doesn't help with that. You fail to realize I've been homeschooled a total of 4 months so far, as opposed to my 8 YEARS of public school. I'm not some sheltered hermit.
    i just cant see how kids go to school all day and erik is done by thursday. i dont see erik as the go getter type which brings me to believe that they dont give homeschooling kids as much work as regular kids in school. its like when you go on vacation and hey give you homework to do while your there. you can get throug it and it takes half the time it does if you were at school but your not really grasping the work, just getting through it
    lol... me? I think I was more on yours and Erick's side here. Really I was trying to stay neutral because I dont know any of you nor the back story, but I thought you and Erick were making pretty convincing arguments.
    dear lord he was kidding buddy calm down lol
    i was just kidding homie :-bd
    The biggest difference I see in homeschooling and attending school is the lack of social skills learned. In a classroom setting you get exposed to real people and pick up communication skills, etc. I don't think you get that level of socialization at home. Other than that, go with God. No real difference, depending on the teacher.

Never said anyone was a hermit. Never said a homeschooler got no socialization skills, I said they got less opportunity to develop those skills as opposed to someone attending school. Unless you have as many students in your home as the school does then that statement is troof.
    i just cant see how kids go to school all day and erik is done by thursday. i dont see erik as the go getter type which brings me to believe that they dont give homeschooling kids as much work as regular kids in school. its like when you go on vacation and hey give you homework to do while your there. you can get throug it and it takes half the time it does if you were at school but your not really grasping the work, just getting through it
    i agree, its not the same, cuz in school you have to sit through a million lessons, with homeshcooling you basically have to give yourself the lesoons with an overview of the lesson by a teacher, but the same amout of work and tests have to be done. alec said it correct, the only thing youre missing out on iis the social experience.