Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    fuck you george.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the home schoolin curriculum is prob so pathetic, people shouldnt even be aloud to do it unless they have serious learning disabilities..
    What are your experiences to make this claim? Last year we almost put my son in a half home schooling program. basically he would go to school 2 days a week and my wife would be supplementing his education the other 3 days. Basically what we were told by the school system is due to cut backs, they could no longer give my son the advanced education he required. They were not cool with skipping him 2-3 grades to academically challenge him because of the social challenges that would create. You can't send a 9 year old to jr high. anyways, we were very much looking forward to the home school program.... unfortunately I lost my job, and then we moved to a school system that was a whole lot better and could challenge him appropriately.

Where did I use the word loser? I missed it.
    I read between the lines ;-)

Oh, so YOU used that word and not me? STFU then.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    fuck you george.
    how come you have no response to ehat i said? i dint talk shit on you, i dint call you any names? i think you have no response cause i am absolutely right.

Oh, so YOU used that word and not me? STFU then.
    "Sure Thanks For Understanding"?

lol. chill brah. I'm neutral on this e-drama man.

fuck you george.
    you have nothing to say :-))
    nola and alec are exactly alike...

nola doesnt like me anymore cause i talk about wawa and alec tells me to go fuck myself cause i'm defending a 15 year old for living with his mom and not having a car <_>
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the home schoolin curriculum is prob so pathetic, people shouldnt even be aloud to do it unless they have serious learning disabilities..
    What are your experiences to make this claim? Last year we almost put my son in a half home schooling program. basically he would go to school 2 days a week and my wife would be supplementing his education the other 3 days. Basically what we were told by the school system is due to cut backs, they could no longer give my son the advanced education he required. They were not cool with skipping him 2-3 grades to academically challenge him because of the social challenges that would create. You can't send a 9 year old to jr high. anyways, we were very much looking forward to the home school program.... unfortunately I lost my job, and then we moved to a school system that was a whole lot better and could challenge him appropriately.
    wake, that situation is very different from little eriks here. your child seeks/wants more education and you seem like a smart man so i belive you would be capable of helping him greatly with homeschooling. erik on the other hand just couldnt cut high school cuzy hes lazy/lack of friends and shit like that. eriks mom i would seriously doubt would put one tenth the effort into eriks homeschooling than you would for your child. in your case homeschooling would help further educate your child. in eriks case its just an excuse to not doing real work and going to school. wake, would your kid be on the internet all morning if he/she was homeschooled? i doubt it
    George, your reading skills are lacking. I said fuck you george, not go fuck yourself. It's paraphrasing like that that cause hurt feelings. Now I'm sad.
    nola and alec are exactly alike...

disagree. Nola and Alec are nothing alike.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    'Cause I'm lazy? Nah bro. All my work is done for the week already. Lack of friends? I happen to be going to another party this Saturday. That's 2 weekends in a row for me pal. You're such a fail troll.
    George, your reading skills are lacking. I said fuck you george, not go fuck yourself. It's paraphrasing like that that cause hurt feelings. Now I'm sad.
    dude srysly? youre going there? it means the same fucking thing...

this shit has been way blown out of proportion, i still dont know what the problem is?

this shit has been way blown out of proportion, i still dont know what the problem is?

U MAD?
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    wow alec, youre losing your touch
    imageimage

wake, that situation is very different from little eriks here. your child seeks/wants more education and you seem like a smart man so i belive you would be capable of helping him greatly with homeschooling. erik on the other hand just couldnt cut high school cuzy hes lazy/lack of friends and shit like that. eriks mom i would seriously doubt would put one tenth the effort into eriks homeschooling than you would for your child. in your case homeschooling would help further educate your child. in eriks case its just an excuse to not doing real work and going to school. wake, would your kid be on the internet all morning if he/she was homeschooled? i doubt it
    Ahhhh... sorry I misread your original statement. I thought you were making the claim that homeschooling is always bad. I absolutely agree that homeschooling is not for everyone. It takes a certain kind of kids, and a certain type of parent for homeschooling to be beneficial. I don't know Erik nor his mom (although i might want to ;) Joking!) to really comment on his homeschool program.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Lol. Welp I've gotten no sleep today, but thank you Alec and Nola for giving me my first e-fight since I came back, I got a little rusty.

Thanks for entertaining me though, you guys are just too much. :-j
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    'Cause I'm lazy? Nah bro. All my work is done for the week already. Lack of friends? I happen to be going to another party this Saturday. That's 2 weekends in a row for me pal. You're such a fail troll.
    so you have completed 25 hrs worth of school work this week? i would bet my left nut for that not to be the case.

I would love for you to explain to me why you are homeschooled then and 98 percent of other kids go to regular school everyday
    I support the notion of relaxing and goofing off when you have all your shit done. that is one of the secrets to life!

U MAD?
    i aint even mad, i'm laughing cause this argument is so ridiculous... :-))