Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

ErikNigwaWiggerz d00d

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Illinois Standards Achievement Test.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
    Colleges will take ACT or SAT. Some colleges want you to take one or the other and two SAT reasoning tests.

• NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well when you take the standard sats and not your state assigned test i would love to see your scores. i tested Profecient which is the highest bracket on my state tests and im no genius...
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    is ISATS the same at the KAT or IOWA test from back in the day

Yes. Get your number 2 pencils and color in the bubbles. Those tests are used to see if the school is doing their job, not to check the students level of knowledge. At least that's what the teachers and principals always told us.
    Lol you tryin' real hard to make me mad.

And it's not wroking, not one bit. B-)

Keep trying though brah, I got all the time in the world because my school work is done. :-))
    u people and ur U MAD.....

what does talking in the middle of the day have to do with being or trying to get you mad?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    is ISATS the same at the KAT or IOWA test from back in the day

Yes. Get your number 2 pencils and color in the bubbles. Those tests are used to see if the school is doing their job, not to check the students level of knowledge. At least that's what the teachers and principals always told us.
    i hated those fucking tests, ruined the damn school week... so boring, couldnt talk or interact....huhh
    lol yeah im so mad. so ungodly mad. if people knew me in real life they would laugh there asses off. except for my immediate family i dont think i have ever yelled at anyone in my life.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Off to lunch. I expect more asshurt when I return. Anything less will be fail. LMAO
    lol yeah im so mad. so ungodly mad. if people knew me in real life they would laugh there asses off. except for my immediate family i dont think i have ever yelled at anyone in my life.
    nola mad?
    Nola ain't even mad.

He's just a fail troll and trying way too hard to piss me off. But he's failing badly.
    i got something that will cheer you up from being mad nola...

NSFW

{Upload|3655}
    for the record tho, i prefer to argue/debate people irl more because there is way more of an element of truth. people lie so much on the internet its hard to have a real convo. according to the internet world everyones life is great,every decision they make was the best thing they could ever have done, they have no problems etc. apparantly everyones life is a Utopia lol. no one is willing to give in to the slightest amount they just stand there ground, lying half the time. its seriously some pointless stuff, idk why i do it lol
    that girl is seriously all kinds of hot
    for the record tho, i prefer to argue/debate people irl more because there is way more of an element of truth. people lie so much on the internet its hard to have a real convo. according to the internet world everyones life is great,every decision they make was the best thing they could ever have done, they have no problems etc. apparantly everyones life is a Utopia lol. no one is willing to give in to the slightest amount they just stand there ground, lying half the time. its seriously some pointless stuff, idk why i do it lol
    if you've ever heard me talk about my past my life is not all kinds of perfect and never was and still isnt. i have alcohol issues, anxiety issues, my fathers a fucking jackass, thank god i have a cool stepdad... i've talked alot about my personal life on here, especially about my struggles with alcohol, i was fucked up man, for years, i got sober, then withdrew from that shit and its been hell since i quit last april, i'm just now getting back to my normal old self, fuck alcohol withdraw. right now life is good though, i'm getting married soon, i have a killer job, a cool spot to live and i go to madd shows. life is pretty fun right now. but with drinkin its an everyday struggle man. so i never once claimed my life to be all peaches and cream.
    i was talikng about you specifically, i am speaking generally and thats not the total point i was trying to get across. i mean when alot of people debate/argue on the internet they tend to stretch the truth to help there case, i have obviously done it before. and unless you know the real situation its hard to have a real convo that is more than just ball bustin and stuff like that. i wasnt implying that people dont have hardships im just saying that when it comes to topics people stretch the truth alot on the internet making it harder for real debate. thats all
    erik wasnt stalking anyone..

prince on the other hand.......yikes