Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Catz is a wigger
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    pfffffttt.... catz a gangsterz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

pfffffttt.... George a gangsterz
    :-bd
    Maybe wigger isn't even the right term. It's just more of an "Urban" style.
    I was talking about Hardcore kids with this BTW.

where i'm from, clothing style isnt really an issue in the HC scene. most people look normal, it may be different in chicago or other areas.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    ERIC THERE IS HAIR METAL AND THAT IS GAY SO YOUR RETARDED REASON IS RETARDED
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    edited January 2011
    Lol... Wayne handed me his pick at BRNOTD
    I love winning with women
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    edited January 2011
    Bring me the horizon, a day to remember, devil wears leads, emmure, five finger death punch, godsmack, disturbed, miss may I are all good or metal
    BMTH - Scenecore
    ADTR - Scenecore
    TDWP - Scenecore
    Emmure - Wiggercore
    MMI - Scenecore

I completely agree with you my WiggerScenebrosef
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Singer for Emmure is actually a pretty cool dude. Stupid at times, but pretty cool to hang out with.

George, your haircut is what gave you the wiggerness. Not making fun or anything. That's just the way the style is mostly. Almost bald head or fade with a hat, jerseys, oversized clothes, jeans,dickies, boots or nike shoes lol. It was never like that until wiggers started doing it. Now if you look like that BAM! called a wigger <_>
  • GULCH_OF_ROTGULCH_OF_ROT Posts: 5,795 salt miner
    Singer for Emmure is actually a pretty cool dude. Stupid at times, but pretty cool to hang out with.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I have no problem with Emmure.

I have no problem with Emmure.
    YOU MUST NOT HAVE HERD THEIR SO CALLED MUSIC
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I have. I could care less what they make. People make a big deal over nothing.

I have. I could care less what they make. People make a big deal over nothing.
    UNH

NO BIG DEAL THEY JUST SUCK AT MAKING MUSIC

George, your haircut is what gave you the wiggerness. Not making fun or anything. That's just the way the style is mostly. Almost bald head or fade with a hat, jerseys, oversized clothes, jeans,dickies, boots or nike shoes lol. It was never like that until wiggers started doing it. Now if you look like that BAM! called a wigger <_>
    so i look like a wigger cuz i shave my head, wear a hat, jeans and nikes?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    When the new ETF album was released, one of my friends described it as "Really heavy...like a Behemoth sound."

He wasn't even trolling.
    I love winning with women
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies

Welcome to America :D

Welcome to America :D
    i don't know how a shaved head makes you a wigger...

so i have to grow my hair like a chick, and wear tight pants like a chick to not be a wigger? lol

congratulations, you've just made it to the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say thread :-bd
  • MetalCoresadesMetalCoresades Posts: 57,706 spicy boy
    nothing wrong with long hair lol...
    Do You Like Hurting Other People?