Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Frankie also believes that alien lizard people use humans to mine gold for their taking.
    Yea I saw that...lol. Dude has some weird beliefs, but eh, he's a chill dude and I love his Music. I'm not gonna hate.

Oh I can't hate based on that either, I mean The Faceless have an album dedicated to that garbage. Someone please tell me I'm wrong and it's all just a misunderstanding.

It's more about the Illuminati and extraterrestrial life in general.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Hmmmmm, interesting :-?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    like i said most hardcore bands look like normal dudes, some look like wiggers, some paint their faces, some look like queers(on purpose) but most of the bands i like that are in the HC genre look normal as fuck.
    Fuck you, that is stupid
    most people in the hardcore commuinuty look normal as fuck is a stupid comment?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    So a jersey and a flatbill is " wiggerish" ? Couple things. Jersey isn't oversized. Flat bill is flipped up a wigged would keep it straight with the sticker. Also wiggers match everything same as the blacks like to do. Am I missing something or is everything there not color coordinated. When I get home I'll post some pictures for you
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I for one love that this whole conversation has been respectful and well worded, see we don't have to bash people for having a different opinion.
    like i said most hardcore bands look like normal dudes, some look like wiggers, some paint their faces, some look like queers(on purpose) but most of the bands i like that are in the HC genre look normal as fuck.
    Fuck you, that is stupid
    Was a joke bra.
    I'd definitely say he looks wiggerish. Not hating, just the truth really. (Frank Novinec Of Hatebreed.)

only reason you think he looks wiggerish is cuz of the jersey, i mean hes wearing normal jeans, that bracelet dont look wigger at all.
    i wear jerseys all the time, i must be a wigger
    Fuck you, that is stupid
    Was a joke bra.
    your sig is awesome btw!

Dat hat
    Brah I'm not even hating on it, I don't think it's a stupid style or anything, I just think it's wiggerish. But Idk, I think there's a difference. Hardcore kids that look wiggerish are completely different from the fag white kids who idolize Rappers and try and look like them. Those are also the kids who try to talk black and change their voice. These kids are full blown wiggers and are absolute morons. I've never seen that with a Hardcore kid.
    Brah I'm not even hating on it, I don't think it's a stupid style or anything, I just think it's wiggerish. But Idk, I think there's a difference. Hardcore kids that look wiggerish are completely different from the fag white kids who idolize Rappers and try and look like them. Those are also the kids who try to talk black and change their voice. These kids are full blown wiggers and are absolute morons. I've never seen that with a Hardcore kid.
    I have a friend who talks like that, but he may know more metal than me, it is weird because he dresses wiggerish too and is mexican.
    Maybe wigger isn't even the right term. It's just more of an "Urban" style.
    That..... does make sense
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I will get you on the right path once I get home Erik. I understand where you are coming from but I will prove you wrong. Also do i look "wiggerish"?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Maybe wigger isn't even the right term. It's just more of an "Urban" style.
    I was talking about Hardcore kids with this BTW.

Dat hat
    oldschool 90's FTW! he's the only person i ever see wearing a hat like that nowadays
    do i look "wiggerish"?
    absolutely
    I will get you on the right path once I get home Erik. I understand where you are coming from but I will prove you wrong. Also do i look "wiggerish"?

No you don't. And I know you're referring to the picture where you have a jersey on, but that's not exactly what I mean.

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    :-|

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)