Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say

Comments

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "And no, Emmure, especially Frankie, are chill as Hell. I've watched many an interview of them, and Jamie has chilled with Frankie many times and told me he's one of the nicest and most down to Earth dudes he's ever met from a band."

Youve never met the guy and just cuz someone says something it doesnt make it true.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    I love how people make it about looks.

And hardcore kids don't look like wiggers it when you start going towards deathcore or some straightedge you get the ones that dress like wiggers at times. At least in my experience at shows
    The straightedge part would explain Earth Crisis
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    What the fuck, I don't know why embedding isn't working.

Well, here's the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTNXudTswk0
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! this is the song that made me dislike this band, lol.

they sound like limp bizkit
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

And hardcore kids don't look like wiggers it when you start going towards deathcore or some straightedge you get the ones that dress like wiggers at times. At least in my experience at shows

Nah, Hardcore kids look wiggerish. Flat bills, baggy shorts, basketball shorts, tank tops, etc.

"And no, Emmure, especially Frankie, are chill as Hell. I've watched many an interview of them, and Jamie has chilled with Frankie many times and told me he's one of the nicest and most down to Earth dudes he's ever met from a band."

Youve never met the guy and just cuz someone says something it doesnt make it true.
    Still, and it's not only Jamie, I've seen many people commenting on interviews on YouTube and whatnot saying how nice of a dude he is. He's huge friends with a lot of dudes in the Hardcore scene. Jamey Jasta being one of them.

Speaking of Emmure, how was Gulch's experience with them. That was like 2 years ago but I wanna know.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Frankie also believes that alien lizard people use humans to mine gold for their taking.
    It's funny, Oli and Mitch are best bros. But it's like the bromance friendship. They'z g@y 4 eachuvverz.

i've been told i look like a wigger, i donno why. i was wearing a fucking eagles jersey, and a pair of timberland boots and someone called me a wigger, just cuz the boots? its like motherfuckers are shocked when they find out i listen to hardcore/metal/rock/anything but rap...people say i look like i listen to rap. i dont wear flat brims or anything to try to be wigger, i have a puffy coat, but thats cause its fuckin cold in the northeast. i dont get it, its not like i'm wearing a fucking flatbrim hat with a wavecap underneath, a t-shirt down to below my knees, and boots with the tongue out, lol, oh and one pant leg rolled up...
    edited January 2011
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I've met Frankie he was pretty calm even when I told them they were terrible
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Frankie also believes that alien lizard people use humans to mine gold for their taking.
    Yea I saw that...lol. Dude has some weird beliefs, but eh, he's a chill dude and I love his Music. I'm not gonna hate.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Still, and it's not only Jamie, I've seen many people commenting on interviews on YouTube and whatnot saying how nice of a dude he is. He's huge friends with a lot of dudes in the Hardcore scene. Jamey Jasta being one of them.

Your argument is built on a foundation of cards.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    like i said most hardcore bands look like normal dudes, some look like wiggers, some paint their faces, some look like queers(on purpose) but most of the bands i like that are in the HC genre look normal as fuck.
    like i said most hardcore bands look like normal dudes, some look like wiggers, some paint their faces, some look like queers(on purpose) but most of the bands i like that are in the HC genre look normal as fuck.
    Fuck you, that is stupid
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker

Nah, Hardcore kids look wiggerish. Flat bills, baggy shorts, basketball shorts, tank tops, etc.

Okay this falls under dumbest shit I have heard. Stop your stereotyping ways.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Yea I saw that...lol. Dude has some weird beliefs, but eh, he's a chill dude and I love his Music. I'm not gonna hate.

Oh I can't hate based on that either, I mean The Faceless have an album dedicated to that garbage. Someone please tell me I'm wrong and it's all just a misunderstanding.
    I'd definitely say he looks wiggerish. Not hating, just the truth really. (Frank Novinec Of Hatebreed.)

Okay this falls under dumbest shit I have heard. Stop your stereotyping ways.

It is kind of a stereotype, but that's the usual "Hardcore kid" style. Just like there's a standard Scene style, standard Metal style, etc.

Holy big ass picture Batman!