Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

the stupidest thing you have ever heard someone say

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    "Finland? That's near China, right?"-A girl in one of my classes. She also thought ABBA was from Switzerland.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    She also thought ABBA was from Switzerland.
    To be honest, I had a conversation about where they were from today, I honestly don't know.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    the cowboys are superbowl bound :-))
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Alaska, thats an island right? some retarded high school girl i overheard at work
    To be honest, I had a conversation about where they were from today, I honestly don't know.
    Well, see that's acceptable. But considering we were sitting in a class about 20th Century Music/Art/Film in Europe, completely unacceptable in that context.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Well, see that's acceptable. But considering we were sitting in a class about 20th Century Music/Art/Film in Europe, completely unacceptable in that context.
    Ya, that is right.
    Exactly. I wanted to slap her.
    edited January 2011
    ABBA is playing mayhem, along with AA, AILD, and BMTH
    I would watch ABBA before the rest of that filth.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    ABBA is playing mayhem, along with AA, AILD, and BMTH
    I would watch ABBA before the rest of that filth.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFrGuyw1V8s

• XenoXeno Posts: 21,031 master of ceremonies
    Patriots are going to rape the Jets :-))
    IT WAS A GODDAMN FLUKE
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Somewhere, I heard a girl say she didnt want to get her raincoat wet.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Anything delusional Marc says about sports

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bring me the horizon, a day to remember, devil wears leads, emmure, five finger death punch, godsmack, disturbed, miss may I are all good or metal
    BMTH - Metalcore
    ADTR - Popcore
    TDWP - Metalcore
    Emmure - Deathcore/Hardcore
    MMI - Metalcore

Only non-Metal band there is ADTR. As I recall, the "Metal" in Metalcore, stands for....who woulda thought?!? METAL! :O

Just because they're not crusty beardos who don't play Thrash, Death, or Black, doesn't make it not Metal.

Bring me the horizon, a day to remember, devil wears leads, emmure, five finger death punch, godsmack, disturbed, miss may I are all good or metal
    BMTH - Metalcore
    ADTR - Popcore
    TDWP - Metalcore
    Emmure - Deathcore/Hardcore
    MMI - Metalcore

Only non-Metal band there is all of them. As I recall, the "Metal" in Metalcore, stands for....who woulda thought?!? METAL! :O (These bands are on the non-metal side though)

Just because they don't play metal, meant they don't make it not Metal.

Wow. -_-

It's really just sad. Regardless that you don't like them, you guys are too pussy to admit that they're Metal? Aww, will it wuin yaw wittle egos? :(

It's Metal, straight up. Metalcore is Metal mixed with Hardcore, but every single one of those bands (TDWP, MMI, BMTH, Emmure.) is more on the Metal side, except for BMTH and Emmure, who are way more Hardcore based, but it's still a part of Metal.

But OH WAIT! The faggot ass elitists over at MA don't have it on their archives, so it's clearly not Metal.
    Wow. -_-

It's really just sad. Regardless that you don't like them, you guys are too pussy to admit that they're Metal? Aww, will it wuin yaw wittle egos? :(

It's Metal, straight up. Metalcore is Metal mixed with Hardcore, but every single one of those bands (TDWP, MMI, BMTH, Emmure.) is more on the Metal side, except for BMTH and Emmure, who are way more Hardcore based, but it's still a part of Metal.

But OH WAIT! The faggot ass elitists over at MA don't have it on their archives, so it's clearly not Metal.
    I honestly don't think they are metal, I don't think Whitechapel, pre-2009 JFAC, or Suicide Silence are metal either, and they are heavier than all of those bands.
    There are plenty of metal bands I don't like, Slayer, Pantera, Devildriver, Machinehead, or Trivium.
    Lol. SC3N13Z L13K 1T S0 1'Z T00 ASH@MED T0 C@LL 1T M3T@L.

Seriously. It's fucking Metal. It's Death METAL mixed with Hardcore. And it's honestly no softer or all that different from Death Metal, it's just simpler, and slower in a lot of cases.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i know we talked about this before, but i'll say it again, emmure's not hardcore
    I don't think Hardcore is metal so why would mixing it with metal make it completely metal.