Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Pink Floyd Appreciation Thread**

Comments

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Alec. Your beard is not epic. =;

It is and youz just jealous cuz puberty ain't hit yet.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    cmon man, you can't come at me with a better joke [-(
    btw, Wakr, i ordered pros and cons :-bd ...should be in next week
    cmon man, you can't come at me with a better joke [-(
    I wasn't joking and you know it.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    \m/ \m/ I am excited to here your thoughts.... last night I listened to the album on my commute home and sat in the garage for the last song and a half because I couldnt just stop at the ending. lol.

curious... why you no pirate? I can get you into a really great torrent site that has very little risk of being caught.
    Alec <_> ...cmon man, you have to have something better than that? I didn't laugh or get mad in the slightest bit :-|
    \m/ \m/ I am excited to here your thoughts.... last night I listened to the album on my commute home and sat in the garage for the last song and a half because I couldnt just stop at the ending. lol.

curious... why you no pirate? I can get you into a really great torrent site that has very little risk of being caught.
    what's the site? i was on a few before and they virues'd the hell out of my computer. I found a cheap store, most CD's I get used for no more then $4 and the ones I order are like $6-$10... it's the cheapest CD store I ever seen.
    Alec <_> ...cmon man, you have to have something better than that? I didn't laugh or get mad in the slightest bit :-|

Really? That's nice. I'm not trolling though and you know it. If you say you ain't mad long enough you'll actually believe it.

Really? That's nice. I'm not trolling though and you know it. If you say you ain't mad long enough you'll actually believe it.
    I'm mad as hell X( I'm in my late 20's and still havent reached puberty :-S

I'm not even mad, I'm NOLA as all fuck <_>
    Now we're cookin'. Use that anger, come join us on the dark side and together we can rule the universe.
  • WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited March 2011

what's the site? i was on a few before and they virues'd the hell out of my computer. .
    (CUT)

It is a very elite site to get into, almost impossible. The only thing they have on their site is high quality music (350,000 different torrents). Probably close to 150,000 albums. They are very picky about what they allow their tracker to track. There is a 0% chance you would get a virus by this site and the chances of getting caught using the site is so close to zero it isnt even worth mentioning. It is probably the safest site you could use.

However it does have some downsides... metal albums really don't have a lot of activity so when you download one it is almost impossible to seed back. (you have to maintain a ratio of like .5 (for every 2 GB you download you need to upload 1 GB). They do have free content (that probably sucks) but if you download that and seed it back then you will get the upload credit you need. Plus they have free leech periods every now and then where you can download anything and not have it count against your download total.

I'd be more then happy to invite you. Just PM me your email address. Even if you fuck it up and get kicked off the site, that isnt that big of a deal to me. However there is a lot of value to the site so if you want to be a good member there, just take it slow.

also.. you have to make your computer "connectible". if you dont know what that means, I'll easily walk you through how to do it. It doesnt mean that anyone can connect to your computer, it just means that it allows other users to connect to your torrent client and share the stuff that you downloaded. this is how you get upload credit.

Post edited by WakeOfAshes on
    cool man! thanks for the info, I'll for sure check it out. \m/
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00d y00z supposed to be gonez [-(

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

I couldnt go another minute wiffout Catz >:D<
    >:D< broceephuz >:D<

[-(

blue turbins

[-(

blue turbins