Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**The Pink Floyd Appreciation Thread**

Comments

• WakeOfAshesWakeOfAshes Posts: 21,665 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I think I have actually bought every Hatebreed album. :"> and I am a pretty huge pirate.
    lolwut?
    lol... yeah I know. it's embarrassing. But like you said, they are a positive thing in metal... I wanted to support them more then just seeing them in concert. *shrug*
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    why are you embarresed from purchasing all their albums? I have too, i think i might have burned the last one, but HB rulez!!! I think everyone should listen to them and definately go see them live. I know alot of people who weren't really inot HB until they saw them live. Their live performance is where its at \m/

why are you embarresed from purchasing all their albums? I have too, i think i might have burned the last one, but HB rulez!!! I think everyone should listen to them and definately go see them live. I know alot of people who weren't really inot HB until they saw them live. Their live performance is where its at \m/

because there are so many other better albums out there that I should have bought instead. I like HB but they arent making any list I ever make. I always love seeing them as a supporting band though.
    yeah, but I buy alot of albums that arent from my favorite bands too. trust me, I bet everyone on this board has a HB album. theyre one of the most well respected memebers of the music community weather people are a big fan like me or a casual fan, or not a fan at all, I rarely ever hear negative talk about them unless it's from someone who doen't know what theyre talking about, like the people that were calling HB neonazi's... lol that shit is just ridiculous. they obviously never listened to one HB album. but I put them in check. they know whats up now, they were just talking out of their asses and didnt know a thing about the band. i had to spread the knowledge, lol.

i'm trying to find where i posted that panter pic, its pissing me off i cant find it <_>
    i couldnt find where i posted it the first time, which pisses me off cause i explained alot about it and people posted other band tatoo's it was an interesting read, but here it is... if i find the page, i'll show it to you...

Photobucket

dimebags signature...

Photobucket

\m/
    you got any tats wake?
    Jesus christ. :O =D> =D> =D> \m/ Where is the "I'm not worthy" smily? Well insert 1 billion here.
    lol, cool thanks man! i got it like 10 years oge, i have to get it retouched up and shit, but i love my PANTERA tat!!! i'm glad i decided to get this back in the day. i have to rollout, but later or tomorrow, i'll tell you the story behind meeting the band.

you have any tats?
    When you said you had the bands signature.... I was guessing it was Phils or Vinnie maybe. I didnt realize it was dime. dude- that is fucking awesome.
    No I don't have any tats... I've wanted to get one for a while now but I'm still debating on if it would be gay and also if my wife would be cool with it/.
    hellz yeah! i'll tell you how i met him and shit tomorrow, he was the chillinest musician i prolly ever met. i gtg right now though, i'll tell you the story later...
    No I don't have any tats... I've wanted to get one for a while now but I'm still debating on if it would be gay and also if my wife would be cool with it/.
    lol get a floyd tattoo \m/
    edited March 2011
    The tat I want to get is like two dragons (like the pic below) that are in different colors. Like maybe one is red/black and the other is blue/green. And I wanted them engaged in this epic battle spiraling my arm (from wrist to shoulder) and then up near the top there would be a skull that they are battling over. I think it would be sweet.

one problem I have with it is like like the symmetry so I would want something similar on the other arm but completely different. like a yin-yang sort of thing.... Like opposite of the epic battle there is eternal peace or some bullshit like that. Oh and the other problem with these tats is I know full arm tats are going to run me 10k an arm at least.

• Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    Wake, you have no period at the end of the sentence in your sig, that's improper grammer.

It's grammar moron. Not grammer. That's somebody's Grandma.
  • GuruGuru Posts: 2,089 juggalo
    Alec. Your beard is not epic. =;
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,721 mod
    What is this, the new shit-talking thread? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    It wasn't until Alec rolled in.
    This thread is my fav on the site.