Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

1234568»

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah, Nietzsche has some awesome quotes. My personal favourite: "God is dead."
    Nietzsche is one of my favorite philosophers.
    Really? Let's go into depth on his opinions on epistemology. C'mon, let's hear it.

I personally believe that no philosopher has been as good as bullshitting as Nietzsche, and there is only one of his philosophies that I can admit is possible. All of his concepts on ethics, including his so called fucking awesome shit like the overman is bullshit.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    This may be the deepest thread I've ever read since I joined the forums. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I know I misspelled it. It was an accident. make a big deal of it, shit.
    Lol I only read a few posts and saw this. Weren't you the one that was getting on Erika case earlier. I think it's time for you to go away.

Anyway since I see we are talking about religion I'll give my take and I don't care what the next page brings. I don't believe in religion. However I will not get down on someone for believing in a religion. I do think though that there should be no organized religion and people should just keep their beliefs too themselves. Organized religion in my eyes has caused too many problems in the world.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    What if there was NO RELIGION?

Hmmm....Makes you wonder.

Saw a news report on ABC World News the other night about a scientist who's been doing research on chimps regarding empathy and morality. He has discovered that morality and doing the right thing may actually be genetic. He's even going so far as to say that if it is indeed genetic then we really don't need religion. Has all kinds of religious leaders up in arms aover his findings. I beleive he's basing his conclusions on the fact that the chimps would share and look after one another, even when strangers were introduced to the group, without being taught to do it.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    After reading this whole thread at once and having to sit through yet another religion argument...

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies

Saw a news report on ABC World News the other night about a scientist who's been doing research on chimps regarding empathy and morality. He has discovered that morality and doing the right thing may actually be genetic. He's even going so far as to say that if it is indeed genetic then we really don't need religion. Has all kinds of religious leaders up in arms aover his findings. I beleive he's basing his conclusions on the fact that the chimps would share and look after one another, even when strangers were introduced to the group, without being taught to do it.
    I think that's really interesting. When I was little I wondered why we really needed religion. I remember being in church and wondering why I couldn't go up with everyone else, then being told I wasn't baptized yet and because of this I'm not allowed. I thought it was wrong. Then down the road the thought popped in my head that maybe everyone should already know right from wrong. Since with serial killers there's usually something wrong with them that's causing a blur in right and wrong, and causes them to enjoy inflicting harm on people and animals.
    imageimage
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

I think that's really interesting. When I was little I wondered why we really needed religion. I remember being in church and wondering why I couldn't go up with everyone else, then being told I wasn't baptized yet and because of this I'm not allowed. I thought it was wrong. Then down the road the thought popped in my head that maybe everyone should already know right from wrong. Since with serial killers there's usually something wrong with them that's causing a blur in right and wrong, and causes them to enjoy inflicting harm on people and animals.

I found it very interesting as well. I think the story may still be on ABC's news website.
  • SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    its shit like this fucking video that makes me hate the scum in the world who do this shit to their girlfriends, wifes, even their own fucking mothers.

Jeff posting this in a jokingly manner just lost a shit ton of the little respect i had left for you.

i hope you burn in hell you little fucking faggot.

/erikrant
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    Religion always sparks a good debate.

and for the video, anyone who thinks that shit's funny or a joke is a goddamn moron and should be fucking whipped right now. shit sickens me. Shit's not funny or not a joke. what if it was your mom or sister or wife or someone you love. shit like this happens everywhere in other countries and everyone turns their fucking heads.

this girl 17 year old girl was fucking murdered for changing her religion to marry the person she loved...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du’a_Khalil_Aswad
    Post edited by HOODS on
    Religion always sparks a good debate.

and for the video, anyone who thinks that shit's funny or a joke is a goddamn moron and should be fucking whipped right now. shit saickens me. Shit's not funny or not a joke. what if it was your mom or sister or wife or someone you live. shit like this happens everywhere in other countries and everyone turns their fucking heads.

this girl 17 year old girl was fucking murdered for changing her religion to marry the person she loved...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Du’a_Khalil_Aswad
    i seen the video of the girl being stoned before. I', not posting it. people were laughing and just taking turns throwing rocks at a 17 YEAR OLD GIRL. Fuckin disgusting.
    -Rachel Corrie, peace activist
    Murdered on March 16, 2003 by an Israeili-driven, US-made (Caterpillar D9) bulldozer while trying to prevent a Palestinian civilian home from being demolished by the Israeli military in the Rafah area of the Gaza Strip.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Corrie
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Ha! Scientist, lol

• Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    page

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)