Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

Comments

• TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    the irony of people who say they hate christianity is really laughable
    I don't agree with the religion. And in a debate I start to hate it
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    What if there was NO RELIGION?

Hmmm....Makes you wonder.
    Please, just stop before you say something stupid and I find myself inclined to exploit your stupidity.
    It was just a thought. Calm down. I'm not looking for arguments or anything.
    Yes but Will it makes no sense, you might as well have asked "What if Russia didn't exist? Makes you wonder"

No it doesn't make us wonder you're just mindlessly throwing out an impossible hypothetical that really has no answer.
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Religion was made from the human mind so...
    imageimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    BILLY IDOL TO THE RESCUE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_P9B2ZdNC6o
    You're a fucking faggot... seriously, your comments make me have angry physical reactions. You're a total attention whore, why people like you more than Erik boggles my mind.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the irony is the people who hate it infact hate it because of how so called "christians" practice it and how there practice of it doesnt coincide with the actual religion. but by hating it you yourself are falling for the EXACT same thing. saying you hate christianity is like saying you hate forgiveness, honoring your parents, and giving to people who have less than you. thats is what the religion of chrstiainity is about. you could say that you hate modern day practicing christians because of there misconception of the religion, but you in fact are making the same misconception
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

You're a fucking faggot... seriously, your comments make me have angry physical reactions. You're a total attention whore, why people like you more than Erik boggles my mind.
    What, you dont like Billy Idol?

I didnt post that for attention. I dont really like attention when it comes to this board.
    the irony is the people who hate it infact hate it because of how so called "christians" practice it and how there practice of it doesnt coincide with the actual religion. but by hating it you yourself are falling for the EXACT same thing. saying you hate christianity is like saying you hate forgiveness, honoring your parents, and giving to people who have less than you. thats is what the religion of chrstiainity is about. you could say that you hate modern day practicing christians because of there misconception of the religion, but you in fact are making the same misconception
    I think you're leaving a few parts out...lol
    then explain what you HATE about christianity and i will discuss...
    edited December 2010
    I think you're leaving a few parts out...lol
    Just a few?

What, you dont like Billy Idol?

I didnt post that for attention. I dont really like attention when it comes to this board.
    YES IT WAS FOR ATTENTION. Seriously, what other relevance can it have? and here I am giving you the attention you wanted, fuck. Seriously stay in the say something random thread or go home. I don't think you've made a relevant post in the entire time I've known you.
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    I like chocolate milk.
    I never said I hated it but come on the Bible has a pretty awful track record when it comes to proper moral guidance.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    verbga
    I love winning with women
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    new page
    I love winning with women
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    I personally think whoever wrote the bible was on shrooms.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    Forgiveness and honoring your parents (More so the second part, no one is guaranteed forgiveness, especially not from me.) are qualities you should just naturally possess and/or be taught through growing up, not because a cult tells you so. People had those qualities way before religion came around. So me hating Christianity is NOT, in turn saying that I hate honoring your parents.

And Christianity isn't the only religion to carry those qualities. Fuck, even LaVeyan Satanism has ideals like always being honest and what not, so Christianity saying the same thing isn't saying much.
    I never said I hated it but come on the Bible has a pretty awful track record when it comes to proper moral guidance.
    christianity is mainly the new testament. i said HATING christianity is ironic. i didnt say you couldnt disagree with it. once again present something you hate about christianity...