Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

Comments

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I find nothing wrong with people beleving in things. That shouldn't bother anyone at all, but it does.

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    @Nola I never said I hated it!! haha

I just don't believe in it, not to mention I love discussing it.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    @Nola I never said I hated it!! haha

I just don't believe in it, not to mention I love discussing it.
    that is fine but my original point was saying you HATE christianity is ironic, that is all. everyone believe what you will..
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Religion is a bunch of shit. That's my lovely opinion.
    imageimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i love discussing it as well, i still havent truley made up my mind on my stance of religion and i like to hear other reasonable points of view
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    I want some chocolate milk.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    Yeah, Nietzsche has some awesome quotes. My personal favourite: "God is dead."
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    i love discussing it as well, i still havent truley made up my mind on my stance of religion and i like to hear other reasonable points of view
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    HIS THETAN LEVEL...

IT'S OVER 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love winning with women
    Some ideas in Scientology are cool and they have a lot more believable ideas than most religions.

Example: Humanity was brought here by aliens from another planet. The specific vary: brought here and forgotten, brought here and monitored, Brought here and then the aliens who brought us here died, we are the last of a dying alien race.

I think those ideas are fairly believable.
    Some ideas in Scientology are cool and they have a lot more believable ideas than most religions.

Example: Humanity was brought here by aliens from another planet. The specific vary: brought here and forgotten, brought here and monitored, Brought here and then the aliens who brought us here died, we are the last of a dying alien race.

I think those ideas are fairly believable.
    Up until this everything you said in this thread was reasonable. this is just dumb. come on.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Scientology can kiss my ass.

They believe in "Lord Xenu".

/Discussion.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Don't be hatin' Lord Xenu, you ignorant fuck.

He'll come over and kick your ass.
    I love winning with women
    meh, my chemistry teacher taught us some cool theoretical equations.

There are 10^22 stars in the universe
    we can only assume that 10^11 are planetary stars, and 10^11 are suns,dwarfs, etc.
    There's 10^23 molecules in a mol.
    Then he said something about 1 in fourty-four something odd thousand planets could supposedly harbor life.

Science has recently been proving that there may have been life on many other planets before and that planets in our own solar system may have supported life of some kind.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    *Bangs head to Lord Xenu By TDWP.*
    I believe without a doubt that many other planets can support and probably do support life.
    I don't even really know that much about Scientology to be honest. I have only really heard that one thing I mentioned. Show's how much stock I put in religion. I don't think in today's world it is reasonable to be religious. That's my opinion, I don't blame people for having a religion, you live your life I'll live mine. If I see you doin' something that just isn't right, I don't care what the circumstances are - I'm steppin' in.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "All non-believers shall be stoned to death."

How admirable. What an ALL LOVING God.

Quranic (it's a word, straight up. Naming my parody rap album the quranic) quotes like that one are usually taken out of context. I have read the Qu'ran and while most of the things attributed to it aren't very good out of context, the book is pretty emphatic on punishment.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Yeah, Nietzsche has some awesome quotes. My personal favourite: "God is dead."
    Nietzsche is one of my favorite philosophers.