Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

Comments

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    I hate ignorant assholes who think all muslims are terrorists or that a muslim is a fucking race of people.
    If we wanna get technical here, Islam is one of the most peaceful religions in history.
    Cristians had fucking armies, slaves, killing people who didnt believe what they believed.
    Catholics molest little boys(this is an ignorant statment but I couldnt think of anything else)
    Cristians also had this little german group...what were they called? hmmm...Oh yeah, nazis.
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    hey i hate christians too so fukk ovz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Stop trollin cat.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    I hate ignorant assholes who think all muslims are terrorists or that a muslim is a fucking race of people.
    If we wanna get technical here, Islam is one of the most peaceful religions in history.
    Cristians had fucking armies, slaves, killing people who didnt believe what they believed.
    Catholics molest little boys(this is an ignorant statment but I couldnt think of anything else)
    Cristians also had this little german group...what were they called? hmmm...Oh yeah, nazis.
    shouldnt you be ripping apart an xbox right now??
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited December 2010
    I honestly don't give a fuck, if they are beating someone publicly, merely for the humiliation because they're a different gender or something? What the fuck is it gonna take before someone stands up for these people? They're so fucked up by that crystal meth religion that they don't even know what's happening to them is wrong. Where do we draw the line and say: "Alright that's enough human suffering." there's nothing just about that, there's no good defense for those kind of actions. It's gonna take til they do it to someone from the Canada or America before the world looks at this mind state as a serious problem. Any race, creed, religion, or belief system that advocates the senseless destruction or mutilation of human life needs to be eradicated.

I know the difference between a radical and rational believer, here's something the American government is awfully good at dealing with though: collateral damage.
    They werent beating her for being a girl. she committed a crime. what crime? No clude I didnt watch even half of the video.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    me and erikz has the right to hate can y00z tolerate that if not fukkovz
    They werent beating her for being a girl. she committed a crime. what crime? No clude I didnt watch even half of the video.
    Probably for showing too much skin.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    What if there was NO RELIGION?

Hmmm....Makes you wonder.
    Spell Christians right, fatboy.

And I hate Christianity as well, so your point = flawed.

World would be a better place.

Please, just stop before you say something stupid and I find myself inclined to exploit your stupidity.
    Ha! Someone makes a good argument to your ignorance and you try and insult them. Awesome!

11/10 Erik.
    I know I misspelled it. It was an accident. make a big deal of it, shit.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the irony of people who say they hate christianity is really laughable
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner

Please, just stop before you say something stupid and I find myself inclined to exploit your stupidity.
    It was just a thought. Calm down. I'm not looking for arguments or anything.
    It bugs the fuck out of every wanna be grammar nazi.
    How the fuck is it ironic? Explain this to me. I want a good laugh.

*Sits patiently.*

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I don't agree with the religion. And in a debate I start to hate it
    imageimage