Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    i have looked them up myself, not the old testament though. thats all wives tails. the new testament as well is flawwed since jesus didnt actually right it but the core of christianity is the principles that jesus spoke of, the main ones being what i wrote at the beginning
    You're creating your own Christianity then, you choose to ignore the horrible actions that your god is claimed to have done yet build him up with the good stories about helping each other, giving to the poor, ect.
    christianity is the religion of CHRIST. once again tell me something about the principles of christianity that you hate....
    Christ never existed. How can it be a religion of someone who NEVER existed.

It's like people who believe in the Necronomicon, the difference is back then it was a little easier to publish something and remain anonymous.
    tell me your sources confirming christs non existence. i would love to know them lol
    The burden of proof is on the one claiming his existence, not the ones that say they don't have enough evidence to believe.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Wait how can you say Jesus didn't exist?

God, no, there's no physical proof.

But Jesus yea. Now did he do magic tricks and walk on water? No.
    um you could prove he was a fictional fabrication of a particular event? there is much more sceintific proof to his existence to not. his 'miracles' on the other hand is for every person to decide for himself to believe
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Im sure there was a man who was crucified and stuff like that but they exaggerated up the ass on what he did.
    Nola is being ignored...

I personally dont hat the religion. or most of the followers. I hate the followers that push their religion on others even if the others dont agree with it. a good example would be the people at mayhem fest every year, I hate them.

and then theres the westbourogh babtist church....but everyone hates them, even other christians.
    those people arent christians, so like you said you dont hate christianity. so in terms i was right when i said hating christianity is ironic
    never said I hated the religion...I dont think anyway.
    and they claim to be christians.
    i have looked them up myself, not the old testament though. thats all wives tails. the new testament as well is flawwed since jesus didnt actually right it but the core of christianity is the principles that jesus spoke of, the main ones being what i wrote at the beginning
    You're creating your own Christianity then, you choose to ignore the horrible actions that your god is claimed to have done yet build him up with the good stories about helping each other, giving to the poor, ect.
    i dont think i am, i am trying to explain the real christianity. once again name something jesus preached that would make you hate this religion. still no one has said a single thing yet
    Jesus the man may or may not have existed, but I'm not really worried about that, I'm talking about the miraculous Jesus as described in the Bible.
    Nola is being ignored...

I personally dont hat the religion. or most of the followers. I hate the followers that push their religion on others even if the others dont agree with it. a good example would be the people at mayhem fest every year, I hate them.

and then theres the westbourogh babtist church....but everyone hates them, even other christians.
    those people arent christians, so like you said you dont hate christianity. so in terms i was right when i said hating christianity is ironic
    read the post dude. i specifically agreed with you in saying you dont hate eligion. take a sec to read/..
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    The way that I think of Christianity and the Bible is like the telephone game.

You start with one thing, and by the time you get to the last person, you have something completely different than what you started with.
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    edited December 2010
    Nola is being ignored...

I get it now, if they get caught doing something bad, they aren't "real" Christians.

I'mma just quote Nietzsche
    "There was only one true Christian, and he died on the cross."

You start with one thing, and by the time you get to the last person, you have something completely different than what you started with.
    My jaw hit the fucking floor. I can't believe you posted something relevant. Were yo lurking waiting for an opportunity to strike?
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    It doesn't matter what "Atheist" say. There is no proof if there is or isn't a God.

i dont think i am, i am trying to explain the real christianity. once again name something jesus preached that would make you hate this religion. still no one has said a single thing yet
    Jesus is God therefore what God says goes for Jesus as well, but regardless, Jesus is quoted in the New Testament describing that a woman twice married is to be considered an adulterous and should be sent to hell. I personally consider that to be immoral. That's just a tiny example though.
    It doesn't matter what "Atheist" say. There is no proof if there is or isn't a God.
    Except that atheism isn't making claims.
  • sbs_willsbs_will Posts: 18,648 salt miner
    Nola is being ignored...

I get it now, if they get caught doing something bad, they aren't "real" Christians.

My jaw hit the fucking floor. I can't believe you posted something relevant. Were yo lurking waiting for an opportunity to strike?
    Yes. After reading your comment last page, I decided to turn over a new leaf.
    Jesus the man may or may not have existed, but I'm not really worried about that, I'm talking about the miraculous Jesus as described in the Bible.
    okay i will try to make this arguement. jesus did infact say to believe in his miracles and that he was the son of god. to believe that is just a question of faith. to not beleive that is perfectly understandible, as i also have troubles with it. but your going to HATE a religion because someone has faith in something you dont?
    this thread is going to fucking fast lol
    edited December 2010

Raptor Jesus went extinct for our sins.
    We must thank him! We must stand together till the day that he will return to Earth and take his people to the paradise.

Our Raptor,
    Who art in /h/eaven,
    shopped be Thy face;
    Thy donations come,
    Thy posts be done
    in /b/ as it is in /h/eaven.
    Give us this day our daily Bridget;
    and forgive us our trolling
    as we forgive those who troll against us,
    and lead us not into faggotry,
    but deliver us from /fur/ry.

Raptor Jesus is the saviour of all mankind, and will deliver thee to carnivorous enlightnement.

In the name of the Moot, the Raptor, and the Holy Server,
    Amen.

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers

Which is why people are morons to blindly follow "God" and base their lives around him.

And this "God" is wonderful, eh?

"All non-believers shall be stoned to death."

How admirable. What an ALL LOVING God.

Nola is being ignored...

i actually like that quote and it could possibly be true
    You can also sell your daughter into slavery and beat your wife.