Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

GET TO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A SAMMICH!

Comments

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Aw damn! This could have been an e-fight between Catz and Jeff. That would have been an 11/10 on the lolometer.
    I love winning with women
  • TheDevilsDreadsTheDevilsDreads Posts: 1,625 just the tip
    The bible was a tool of keeping the population controlled, the Roman government created Christianity. It's a fucking scheme, that's why they had to council of Nicaea to determine what went in the bible. That's why not a single historian in that time period mentions ANYTHING about Jesus. You think that would be kinda historically important right?
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Forgiveness and honoring your parents (More so the second part, no one is guaranteed forgiveness, especially not from me.) are qualities you should just naturally possess and/or be taught through growing up, not because a cult tells you so. People had those qualities way before religion came around. So me hating Christianity is NOT, in turn saying that I hate honoring your parents.

And Christianity isn't the only religion to carry those qualities. Fuck, even LaVeyan Satanism has ideals like always being honest and what not, so Christianity saying the same thing isn't saying much.
    So...Christianity is a cult now? Sweet. When do they drink the kool aid?
    Aw damn! This could have been an e-fight between Catz and Jeff. That would have been an 11/10 on the lolometer.
    I wouldnt e fight catz. Erik though, I would e fuck him up.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    christianity is the religion of CHRIST. once again tell me something about the principles of christianity that you hate....
    Cult and religion are the exact same things.
    Can't just let me troll Erik, can you?

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Boom. *Brofist*
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    The bible was a tool of keeping the population controlled, the Roman government created Christianity. It's a fucking scheme, that's why they had to council of Nicaea to determine what went in the bible. That's why not a single historian in that time period mentions ANYTHING about Jesus. You think that would be kinda historically important right?
    I would say so. People just blew this shit out of proportion and fucked the world up.

"So...Christianity is a cult now? Sweet. When do they drink the kool aid?"

I would say that it is. I've witnessed it with my own eyes and personal experience. Go watch Jesus Camp.
    imageimage
    christianity is the religion of CHRIST. once again tell me something about the principles of christianity that you hate....
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I never said I hated it but come on the Bible has a pretty awful track record when it comes to proper moral guidance.
    christianity is mainly the new testament.
    That's what many Christians claim, but if we are going by what the Bible says than the Old Testament should be taken just as seriously as the New. Jesus said in the New Testament that he wouldn't change the law of the Old. If you want examples of immoral actions look them up yourself, they aren't hard to find. Once again I don't hate the religion I just think it's rubbish.
    The flood.
    I know. I was trying to get erik mad.
    Christ never existed. How can it be a religion of someone who NEVER existed.

It's like people who believe in the Necronomicon, the difference is back then it was a little easier to publish something and remain anonymous.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Didn't even watch TC's video. When I saw a lot of comments; I knew something was going down.

i have looked them up myself, not the old testament though. thats all wives tails. the new testament as well is flawwed since jesus didnt actually right it but the core of christianity is the principles that jesus spoke of, the main ones being what i wrote at the beginning
    Nola is being ignored...

I personally dont hat the religion. or most of the followers. I hate the followers that push their religion on others even if the others dont agree with it. a good example would be the people at mayhem fest every year, I hate them.

and then theres the westbourogh babtist church....but everyone hates them, even other christians.
    Christ never existed. How can it be a religion of someone who NEVER existed.

It's like people who believe in the Necronomicon, the difference is back then it was a little easier to publish something and remain anonymous.
    tell me your sources confirming christs non existence. i would love to know them lol
    edited December 2010
    Sure, hang on I'll just get the names and works of all the historians of that time that said nothing about the guy that was walking across water and raising people from the dead. Just gimme a couple days.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Wait how can you say Jesus didn't exist?

God, no, there's no physical proof.

But Jesus yea. Now did he do magic tricks and walk on water? No.
    Nola is being ignored...

I personally dont hat the religion. or most of the followers. I hate the followers that push their religion on others even if the others dont agree with it. a good example would be the people at mayhem fest every year, I hate them.

and then theres the westbourogh babtist church....but everyone hates them, even other christians.
    those people arent christians, so like you said you dont hate christianity. so in terms i was right when i said hating christianity is ironic