Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

Comments

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i plan to get a lot of tubes around the room
    theyre nocturnal, right?
    Yeah, and that's the only annoying part.
    LOL I remember mine. I would hear her fucking wheel all night while trying to go to sleep. XD Ahh I miss her. :(

The worst is when Creampuff, the Russian one that we keep in a bunny hutch in the living room, decides its night time because we have the lights off to watch a movie and she just starts squeaking away on the wheel to the point we have to turn up the movie.

kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    and i guess i can use the same litter that i use for cuppy
    do they need a special hay? because i already buy timothy hay
    No clue, my sister takes care of that.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Just keep thinking I get my ideals from lyrics, jackass. These are MY opinions. Although I do love those lyrics. They speak the truth, and they're well written.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Stop calling me jackass, name calling is the worst thing about the human race. They use fucking words as weapons and it's fucking cradle of filthy. God fucking damnit the world sucks, makes me just want to end every sentence with a breakdown.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Oh shit Erik,
    You got done angered Brian.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    I love how the two people on the internet forums who other people have a constant problems with love there animals oh so much. im thinking maybe its because theyre animals will never tell them how self centered, annoying, unapproachable, and stubborn they are...
    Lol clever. No, animals just don't disgust me like people. They're amazing.

I respect Bianca's compassion for animals. You don't see it too often, and this thread is proof.

Oh shit Erik,
    You got done angered Brian.
    Fuck you Cheeze, macaroni tastes so much better without you. Cheeses are the humans of food.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    i love how animal lovers always say how much there dog cares for them by doing little things like get the paper for you. but what about when he shits on your floor, then he just doesnt no any better and he is just an animal.....
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i dont like cheese...
    UNLESS IT SENDS ME CUTE BIRTHDAY CARDS ;;)
    imageimage
    Stop calling me jackass, name calling is the worst thing about the human race. They use fucking words as weapons and it's fucking cradle of filthy. God fucking damnit the world sucks, makes me just want to end every sentence with a breakdown.
    Lol clever. I really find it funny that you think my hatred of mankind is based on lyrics and Deathcore and me blaming the world for my problems. My personal problems have nothing to do with the actions of the entire Human race. And especially considering the fact that I don't listen to much Deathcore, and most of the lyrical themes don't even talk about that shit. It's not angsty. Most Deathcore lyrics are just try hard "br00tuhl" gore shit. So that argument is flawed. My Music tastes have nothing to do with my ideals and opinions, and I'd be a fucking tool if they did. These are by own thinking and decisions and views on everything. If I followed what my Music said, I'd be a SxE Hardcore Christian kid, considering how much Christcore I listen to.

Cheese is actually my favorite food, as well as potatoes.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    so your favorite thing to eat would be potatoes au gratin?
    imageimage
    I'd be a SxE Hardcore Christian kid, considering how much Christcore I listen to.

You know, in some religions, god hates the human race too.
    i love how animal lovers always say how much there dog cares for them by doing little things like get the paper for you. but what about when he shits on your floor, then he just doesnt no any better and he is just an animal.....
    You're just looking for an argument. LOL. Fucking dumbass. That's the truth. They DON'T know better, which is where training comes in.

I'd be a SxE Hardcore Christian kid, considering how much Christcore I listen to.

Aight. Im'ma stop feeding the troll now.

No, because my mom always burns them.
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    Those be ballin'.
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    You're just looking for an argument. LOL. Fucking dumbass. That's the truth. They DON'T know better, which is where training comes in.

exactly. training. your dog gets used to living with you. you give him the food. you take him for walks. are you really that suprised he would come to sit with you then at the end of the night? your his meal ticket

Aight. Im'ma stop feeding the troll now.

THORG HUNGRY! THORG WANT EAT!