Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

15678911»

Comments

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Ok if my dog happens to shit on the floor, it's because my lazy ass didn't let her out. She will whine, cry, and even jump up on the bed and paw at my chest if she really has to go. I'm not super psycho like Erik (Sorry dude, you're making the animal lovers fight lose hardcore) but I am an animal lover. I also love my cats and my little robo dwarf hamster. I just don't get why people go to extremes over the animal love/hate thing. I would protect my dog but I won't go out and murder some vet who puts animals down.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Yeah bro

EDIT: Brian
    Huh? If you are insinuating that I'm the Bin Laden troll, I laugh at you. Seeing as my last troll was the Erik clone from the beginning of this forum, and I intend on keeping it that way.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MikeMike Posts: 7,820 admin
    Well it appears I've missed something here.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    The OP is very sad, but the conversation that ensues is very interesting and sometimes lulzy.
    Oh shit Erik,
    You got done angered Brian.
    Fuck you Cheeze, macaroni tastes so much better without you. Cheeses are the humans of food.
    I lol'ed hard at this.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    They're so light now that they wouldn't even show up in pics, you have to look closely, but they're there. My chest one is almost completely invisible at this point lol.
    Bullshit. I just asked a good friend of mine who happens to be a paramedic and told him this scenario, he said absolutely that scar would still be extremely visible especially on a flesh wound. Coincidentally I also have a good friend who at the age of 7 ran through a glass door and cut his arm up, to this day at age 18, the scar can be seen plain as day. Next time do some research when you want to make up a story.

Shut the fuck up. It's not a bullshit story you fucking dumbass. It depends on the severity of the scar and injury. I still have the scars, but they are very light. Yea I'd really lie about scars, because scars make me COOOOOL.

-_- Shut the fuck up, fucking moron.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    "mauled the fuck out of me when I was about 5 or 6. Ripped my chest open, and on another incident tore my arm up around my elbow"

Hmm...i guess this isnt severe then...
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    "mauled the fuck out of me when I was about 5 or 6. Ripped my chest open, and on another incident tore my arm up around my elbow"

Case in point, but I guess I'm a fucking fuck fuck moron.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers

Case in point, but I guess I'm a fucking fuck fuck moron.
    Common sense talks. Fucking scum.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies