Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
edited December 2010 in Off Topic
This shit happened like 5mins from where I used to live, I used to order chinese food at the place that got robbed all the time. shit's fuckked up....

Two Washington Township men have been charged in connection with the death of a police K-9 in Gloucester Township, police announced this afternoon

Skyler Robinson, 20, a former top running back for Washington Township High School, and Evan Scotese, 19, are charged with a range of crimes after one of them allegedly threw the police dog, Schultz, into traffic on Route 42 after the two fled the scene of a robbery, police said.
Robinson -- a Courier-Post All-Group 4 offensive player in 2007 when he scored 84 points -- was charged with robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, resisting arrest by flight, inflicting harm on a law enforcement animal and cruelty to animals.
Bail for him was set at $150,000. He is at Kennedy Memorial Hospital in Stratford, where he was taken for treatment after the dog bit him and after he was hit by a vehicle on Route 42.

Robinson was arrested about three hours after Tuesday evening's incident in a residential development near the scene of the robbery, police said.

Scotese, 19, was charged with robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery and resisting arrest by flight. Bail for him was set at $150,000. He was in Camden County Jail.

Scotese was arrested about 6 a.m. today at his residence, according to the police.

Tuesday evening's incident began around 7:10 p.m. when two men robbed the Lucky Dragon restaurant in the 400 block of East Church Street, then fled on foot, Gloucester Township Police Chief Earle said. A township police officer and the police dog soon spotted one suspect in a wooded area along the southbound lanes of the nearby highway, Earle said.

"The dog was released to make the apprehension, but during the apprehension the suspect threw the dog into traffic," Earle said. "When you hear that, it makes it even more tragic."

The suspect then fled across the divided highway, setting off an intense search that continued into the evening in the Blackwood section, Earle said.

"This is a sad loss," said Earle, noting the dog's death in the line of duty showed the danger that accompanies police work. "We think very highly of our K-9s. They are members of our department."

Township residents reported an all-out manhunt, with helicopters hovering overhead and officers ordering people to stay inside their homes. Police established a command post at Highland Regional High School, Earle said.

The township police department has three K-9s.

A service honoring Schultz has been scheduled for 1 p.m. Dec. 9 at the Gloucester Township Community Park.

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Death penalty! Give it to them
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    I fucking hate Humans so much. This shit makes me want to commit mass genocide, all the while making me want to fucking throw up.

Animals > Humans. Always. I hope that piece of shit gets fucking raped like a little bitch in prison.

R.I.P. Schultz.
    Death penalty's too good. Put that motherfucker in a pit of rabid wolves and fucking leave him.

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    This was the dogg Schultz.
    Photobucket
    supposedly, from what I heard, the dogg tracked their scent from the chinese spot, all the way to rt-42(maybe 1/4 to 1/2 a mile away), which is one of the only main highways from Jersey to Philly, so it's a busy road and mutherfuckers drive recklessley, crazy and very fast on it, I cant believe those dumbass criminals tried to run across that shit. i hope the dogg bite wound gets infected and he has to remove a limb and then he can try to protect himself in prison missing an arm or leg. fuckin punks...
    edited December 2010
    Sadly that won't happen, dog saliva is so clean.

I thought of a better alternative to the death penalty.

Rub a Rat on him and let that little pussy take a bite from a Gaboon Viper. It'll kill him, but not before suffering unbearable pain for a good half hour.
    they should let doggss fuck him up, like in Hostel 2 on the elevator!
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    :(
    I love winning with women
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I fucking hate Humans so much. This shit makes me want to commit mass genocide, all the while making me want to fucking throw up.

Animals > Humans. Always.
    Ok, I hate animal abusers as much has the next guy, but shut the fuck up.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    No fuck you.

I've thought for a LONG time, buddy.

Humans are fucking shit.

Animals > Humans.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Thats only what you think. If you think that then you have no idea how many good people there are in the world. The good people outnumber the bad but the bad get the publicity making mankind look evil. Don't think all humans are shit because that's just ignorant
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Go kill yourself Erik, it will be doing everyone a favor.

As for this, do you idiots actually think they threw it into traffic? Picked it up and tossed it? No. it as biting them and he was trying to get away which led to the dog in traffic. still technically murder of a police officer because even though it was probably an accident it was done during a felony so it goes straight to murder.

inb4 you killed a dog and random words capitalized in erik's come back and an entire sentence with all caps ending with a period.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo

I do beleive that they are indeed eligible for the death penalty as in many states the killing of a K-9 is the same as killing a human police officer. In Illinois they would be eligible for the death penalty.
    Not much to be said fat fuck, you killed a fucking Dog, and are the lowest form of fucking dirt in my eyes. You're the one that needs to kill themself.

And no, my statement still stands. Humans are fucking shit, and I hate mankind. Animals > Humans. ALWAYS.

Animals are beautiful and amazing. Humans are not. Humans are fucking disgusting. We'll destroy ourselves, and not a day too early or soon.
    New jersey abolished capital punishment. no death penalty for them.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    New jersey abolished capital punishment. no death penalty for them.

There is legislation currently in the Illinois house that would abolish the death penalty here in Illinois, too.
    Civil unions bill failed by two votes and legalizing marijuana lost by only seven votes. They tabled the bill and it will be reintroduced in the spring.
    Not much to be said fat fuck, you killed a fucking Dog, and are the lowest form of fucking dirt in my eyes. You're the one that needs to kill themself.

And no, my statement still stands. Humans are fucking shit, and I hate mankind. Animals > Humans. ALWAYS.

Animals are beautiful and amazing. Humans are not. Humans are fucking disgusting. We'll destroy ourselves, and not a day too early or soon.
    Ok erik, think for a second...If you have ONE thing from your best friend that died and a dog that you already didnt like ate it and fucked it up, wouldnt you lose it? or would you pet the fucking thing?

If you hate mankind and hate humans go kill yourself. not only will you be doing everyone a fovor but youlll be doing yourself a favor since you hate humans.

and animals are not beautiful an amazing. well a lot arent. sharks are fucked up(depending on the breed) monkeys throw shit at eachother. dogs eat shit(literally)

I do agree that some humans are fucked. mainly republicans. but a vast majority are not.
    edited December 2010
    Honestly, I'd probably be extremely depressed, possibly cry my eyes out even, but I would NEVER kill an animal under ANY circumstance, unless it was a life or death thing and it was attacking me. I honestly feel bad killing bugs sometimes. I look at that shit lower then rapists and killers.

Second part I'm not even gonna bother with, you're just a fucking retard.

Third part, same thing. You are fucking retarded. Sharks, like Snakes, act on instinct, they are not "fucked up". As for the shit thing, you're not looking at the big picture. Sometimes they don't even know what they're doing, it's completely innocent.

Animals are beautiful and are the most amazing thing this world naturally has to offer. I stand by that statement and always will.

Humans are fucking shit.

Animals > Humans.
    LOL so a rapist is better than someone who kills animals? I guess im fucked in your eyes cause I go hunting and kill a fuck ton of animals every year.

are you a vegan erik? you should be. if not youre an animal killer too. either go vegan or youre a hypocritical douche.
    Erik, next time i go hunting I'll kill something just for you. Maybe boar. 10g shotgun to the face should suffice.