Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

Comments

• That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    Nola the reason so many hold animals in such a high regard is because animals could seriously never do anything to deserve any bad things people do to them since they really don't know any better. Animals are always the innocent ones and it doesn't matter if it's not your pet when hearing a story of an animal being abused because you know since it's a dog/cat/horse/ect that it didn't do anything to deserve it.

People on the other hand can do things that may not justify certain crimes done on to them, but at least we know that people for the most part can in a way bring on punishment done unto them. People are not always innocent, so when we hear of someone being killed, there is doubt to whether that person did anything that brought that action upon them, and with that doubt we may not feel as bad about hearing it than if it was an animal.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The sad thing is he's smarter then most of you fucking morons on here.
    That was a horrifically worded response on my part but I hope you can understand the main point of what I'm trying to say.
    I actually agree with Arlo for once........holy shit. In a bit different way, since I just hate mankind as a whole in general, but still.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Nola the reason so many hold animals in such a high regard is because animals could seriously never do anything to deserve any bad things people do to them since they really don't know any better. Animals are always the innocent ones and it doesn't matter if it's not your pet when hearing a story of an animal being abused because you know since it's a dog/cat/horse/ect that it didn't do anything to deserve it.

People on the other hand can do things that may not justify certain crimes done on to them, but at least we know that people for the most part can in a way bring on punishment done unto them. People are not always innocent, so when we hear of someone being killed, there is doubt to whether that person did anything that brought that action upon them, and with that doubt we may not feel as bad about hearing it than if it was an animal.
    Like ive said, ive never condoned animal cruelity at all. i dont not wish any harm to animals. Im just not an animal lover at all, dont get. its like when your a kid and you have a fav stuffed animal, you eventually grow out of it but if you tore it to shreds at the age of 6 it would be traumatic. i think people do the same thing with there pets. animals only know insticts, they dont love you, you make think they care about you but they dont. mostly lonely people care so much for the pets because they cant find a human connection so the resort to something that cant make a distinction like that. dogs/animals do nothing to warrant harm to them, but i do feel that people give animals so high regard because of their own insecurities and problems having human contact. im not speaking about everyone who owns a dog, some people are just normal, idk its hard to say exactly what i mean
    By no means do I believe you condone animal cruelty, and I do understand your point. Yes many people do have insecurities that lead them to treat their pets like family and may feel that they have a very deep relation with them (dog whisperer!!) when in fact it's not near as deep as they believe it to be. For the most part though I still say that since animals can't mindfully bring any kind of major punishment against them, that's why people see them different when it comes to abuse.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i love my dog and my chinchilla and my two new dwarf hamsters :)
    imageimage
    edited December 2010

Like ive said, ive never condoned animal cruelity at all. i dont not wish any harm to animals. Im just not an animal lover at all, dont get. its like when your a kid and you have a fav stuffed animal, you eventually grow out of it but if you tore it to shreds at the age of 6 it would be traumatic. i think people do the same thing with there pets. animals only know insticts, they dont love you, you make think they care about you but they dont. mostly lonely people care so much for the pets because they cant find a human connection so the resort to something that cant make a distinction like that. dogs/animals do nothing to warrant harm to them, but i do feel that people give animals so high regard because of their own insecurities and problems having human contact. im not speaking about everyone who owns a dog, some people are just normal, idk its hard to say exactly what i mean

LOL You are a fucking retard and your opinion is now completely void on this matter.

Snakes, and most other Reptiles and Amphibians, live on instinct, and do not care about Humans, because they lack the brain power to have emotions. My Snakes don't love me, and I fully realize this, but I love them with all my heart. More then ANY person. However, it's PROVEN that Dogs, Cats, Parrots, Rodents, Etc. Have emotions and can grow very strong bonds with their owners. Parrots can come to love their owners so much, that if they don't take them out, they get lonely and depressed, and start tearing out their chest feathers, which can make them bleed to death. Parrots can even come to prefer their owner and not want anyone else to hold them. Some Dogs are like this too. Cats as well. When I had a Hamster, she only let ME hold her, and would be aggressive towards anyone else. Bearded Dragons, are one of the few Reptiles that possess emotions, and can grow a bond with their owners. They love human attention, unlike most other Reptiles. You obviously have no fucking idea what you're talking about, so shut your ignorant, uneducated fucking mouth, before further proving yourself to be a fucking dumbass.

• KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    i love my dog and my chinchilla and my two new dwarf hamsters :)
    Which kind of dwarfs do you have? We have a Russian and a Chinese and we have to keep them in separate cages because they fight.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    i know what your saying, its like beating a kid or something close to that lines. something that cant defend itself. But to me animals die all the time in nature so if it dies accidentally or something im not gonna break down in tears, but if someone is just deliberately hurting animals for no particular reason, he should be punished severly or at least brought to a mental institution because no normal person would do that
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I just hate mankind as a whole in general
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? Omg I listen to deathcore, ima adopt their lyrical ideals. Iza 14 year old, don't tryta tell me aboots life. Iza adult, i drink and hate the fucking world. THE. FUCKING. WORLD.

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    i might get the russian because another breed tend to be more agressive
    imageimage
    i know what your saying, its like beating a kid or something close to that lines. something that cant defend itself. But to me animals die all the time in nature so if it dies accidentally or something im not gonna break down in tears, but if someone is just deliberately hurting animals for no particular reason, he should be punished severly or at least brought to a mental institution because no normal person would do that
    Yes, exactly. It's the reason why we don't see many movies/TV shows portraying the death of a child or animal.
    The Russian we have is so aggressive. The Chinese one is so sweet.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    alright erik im a dumbass, go a have a wonderful relationship with a bearded dragon then a stop wasting my time
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    hmmm are the chinese more expensive?
    imageimage
    DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW ANNOYING THIS IS? Omg I listen to deathcore, ima adopt their lyrical ideals. Iza 14 year old, don't tryta tell me aboots life. Iza adult, i drink and hate the fucking world. THE. FUCKING. WORLD.

Too bad I can't stand most Deathcore. I didn't need to copy anyone's lyrical ideals. Look around at the world and the people that inhabit it. They sicken me, it's not hard to realize this. If it annoys you, fucking DEAL. WITH. IT.
    aboot?
    canadian, eh?
    imageimage
    hmmm are the chinese more expensive?
    We got the runt of the litter for $14.