Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    alright erik im a dumbass, go a have a wonderful relationship with a bearded dragon then a stop wasting my time
    Yea you won't admit that you just got fucking owned and admit that you're wrong. You're just an ignorant piece of shit. Pets aren't like stuffed animals. People love them as family, as friends. It's not a "phase". Dogs and Cats, DO love their owners back. If they didn't, they wouldn't be coming up to the owners to get snuggled and petted.

• ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    they go for $15 in petsmart so ill just see what they have once we go
    imageimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    We got the runt because they others were picking on him. He had bites taken out of him. We took him home and nursed him up. His name is Frito. Our Russian is Creampuff.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    do you have pictures?
    oh and what pets do they allow at RU?
    imageimage
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    am legend

new page
    edited December 2010
    Bianca, you should check if you have any animal expos around you to go to. You can usually find good breeders selling cheaper, and get cool color morphs and what not. I saw some cool looking "Panda" Dwarf Hamsters at the Reptile show. Like I said there was a small collection of Mammals for sale. The Albino Hedgehog was adorable. I think it was like $100.
    Oh, I'm talking about home. No pets allowed at RU, though I hear that it's quite easy to sneak cats into the suites. I'm in a dorm though. And yeah, I'll look for pictures.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    alright erik im a dumbass, go a have a wonderful relationship with a bearded dragon then a stop wasting my time
    Yea you won't admit that you just got fucking owned and admit that you're wrong. You're just an ignorant piece of shit. Pets aren't like stuffed animals. People love them as family, as friends. It's not a "phase". Dogs and Cats, DO love their owners back. If they didn't, they wouldn't be coming up to the owners to get snuggled and petted.

lol i know cats that have had lived with someone for like fifteen years and still scratches them every chance they get, is that cat just an asshole? lol. did you ever think that maybe they wanted to get petted cuz it feels good? i think animals can get used to their owners and grow comfortable sharing a house with them but they still dont love you
    hedgehogs are illegal in NJ or i would have one already plus a fennec fox
    if i would go to an expo id buy everything

well im allergic to cats :(
    even though id love one
    imageimage
    my dog without a doubt loves me
    imageimage
    keep telling urself that
    Frito the Chinese dwarf

Photobucket
    According to Fred Metzger, a guest lecturer in animal sciences at Penn State and a State College veterinarian, "Dogs probably don't feel love in the typical way humans do. Dogs make investments in human beings because it works for them. They stand something to gain from putting so-called emotions out there. The more 'cute factor' they give us, the more we feel like they love us. This makes it more likely that we will give them more attention, food treats, outdoor access -- all based on how much of a show they put on for us." Metzger theorized that dogs "love" us as long as we continue to reward their tricks and antics with treats and attention.
    Oh my God. Why am I even bothering? I've had more productive arguments with my faggot ass 10 year old Step Brother. IT. IS. FUCKING. PROVEN. THAT. ANIMALS. CAN. AND. DO. LOVE. THEIR. OWNERS. YOU. FUCKING. MORON.

Some Animals are just naturally aggressive. Most of the time, when it comes to Dogs and Cats, it's because of neglect or mistreatment. They want the love and attention because it makes them happy. They do love their owners. It's fucking proven. Dogs have very strong emotions. A very clear way to show it is seeing a Dog scared with their tail between their legs. That is showing FEAR. A fucking EMOTION.
    dawwwwwww :p
    And he has a freaky, yet cool tail.
    hedgehogs are illegal in NJ or i would have one already plus a fennec fox
    if i would go to an expo id buy everything

well im allergic to cats :(
    even though id love one

I know how that feels lol. I'm lucky I've been broke every time I've went, or I'd have like 10+ Snakes on my hands at this point.
    In a statement sure to shock dog lovers everywhere, Metzger added, "If we moved our dogs to our neighbor's house and that neighbor gave the dogs as much as we gave them and in the same motivational forms, I believe our dogs would adapt to the new life and would become as loyal to the neighbor as they were to us."
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Too bad I can't stand most Deathcore. I didn't need to copy anyone's lyrical ideals. Look around at the world and the people that inhabit it. They sicken me, it's not hard to realize this. If it annoys you, fucking DEAL. WITH. IT.
    *looks around at the world* Hm, I see a lot of people who care for one another, and I see a small fraction of people who kill, rape, and commit other crimes. You're right the world is fucked. It's just like those fucking Muslims that crashed into the twin towers. I don't even know why Islam is still illegal, since they are all just murdering assholes.

Wait a minute, I see something else....I see a small fraction of 14 year olds who flake when things get rough and blame the world for their own problems. It seems to me that these kids should look at life and learn to

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG