Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    i love how Animal lovers always say how much there Dog cares for them by doing little things like get the paper for you. but what about when he shits on your floor, then he just doesnt no any better and he is just an Animal.....
    Fixe the capitalization errors for you. Idk why you wouldn't realize you need to capitalize words like Animal and Dog
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i love how Animal lovers always say how much there Dog cares for them by doing little things like get the paper for you. but what about when he shits on your floor, then he just doesnt no any better and he is just an Animal.....
    Fixe the capitalization errors for you. Idk why you wouldn't realize you need to capitalize words like Animal and Dog
    Why would this bother You? its only a Post on the Internet.
    Why would this bother You? its only a Post on the Internet.
    Stuff like that gets to me. Like your, you're, they're, their, there, etc.
    It's just like when reading a paper, it just looks bad to capitalize random words
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    your over analyzing this Stuff santana. Their is a time and Place for that sorta Thing, but, the Internet is not the Place.
  • sheep are better to companion with than dogs. they are filth. like this erik infidel.
    Taliban Pictures, Images and Photos
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    They're so light now that they wouldn't even show up in pics, you have to look closely, but they're there. My chest one is almost completely invisible at this point lol.
    Bullshit. I just asked a good friend of mine who happens to be a paramedic and told him this scenario, he said absolutely that scar would still be extremely visible especially on a flesh wound. Coincidentally I also have a good friend who at the age of 7 ran through a glass door and cut his arm up, to this day at age 18, the scar can be seen plain as day. Next time do some research when you want to make up a story.
  • erik has no truth telling bone in his weak body.
    your over analyzing this Stuff santana. Their is a time and Place for that sorta Thing, but, the Internet is not the Place.
    Lol
    They're so light now that they wouldn't even show up in pics, you have to look closely, but they're there. My chest one is almost completely invisible at this point lol.
    Bullshit. I just asked a good friend of mine who happens to be a paramedic and told him this scenario, he said absolutely that scar would still be extremely visible especially on a flesh wound. Coincidentally I also have a good friend who at the age of 7 ran through a glass door and cut his arm up, to this day at age 18, the scar can be seen plain as day. Next time do some research when you want to make up a story.
    Owned

edited December 2010
    Yeah bro

EDIT: Brian
  • santana is looking very close to SATAN. I approve of your protest of the great SATAN, usa.
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    Ok yeah the Bin Laden troll has deff overstayed its welcome.
  • fucketh_thine_selffucketh_thine_self Posts: 3,363 just the tip
    Erik when you can learn to argue your opinion without all the name calling and swearing people might actually listen to what you have to say. Whenever anyone disagrees with your opinion you call them a fucking moron and ignorant. GROW THE FUCK UP, CHILD. see i'm not calling you a name, it's a fact you are a child and prove it every time you let your fingers touch the keyboard
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    My one cat hates the shit out of my mom and I (she attacked me yesterday when I was putting up the Christmas tree), but she absolutely adores my moms boyfriend. I don't love my cat any less, though.
    imageimage
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i dont even wanna think of the day when snowy passes
    shes already 12
    imageimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    Owned

OH SHIT SON!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    i love how animal lovers always say how much there dog cares for them by doing little things like get the paper for you. but what about when he shits on your floor, then he just doesnt no any better and he is just an animal.....
    if my dogs shits on the floor. it was my fault for not letting her out because she DOES know better