Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

Comments

• Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    I hope they fucking die a horrible death. I remember when my dad tried to shoot a stray I ran between the dog and the gun. He thought twice before shooting. I drove the dog to a no kill shelter in PA. Dogs can be just like having a kid.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    To me im sad when i dog dies because i know people loved it so i sympathize with them losing something they lossed but i never feel bad for the actual dog. that being said i dont understand why someone would go out of there way just to be cruel to another living thing. In all rationality here though people, a human is more important than a dog and anyone who says otherwise has serious problems to me
  • Shanez_WifeShanez_Wife Posts: 2,008 just the tip
    Sometimes, due to scheduling or other stuff going on, I see my dog more than anyone. If I'm not at work and home, she's right there next to me. I get up, she gets up. So, of course when she dies I'll be saddened beyond belief because she's always around me so it will alter the way I do daily stuff. To some people who are disabled, their dog is a companion. My dog is not a service dog but can bring me her own bowls, can pick my phone off my charger if it hurts to much to get up, and does other small things. Of course a human is more important but do I think my dog is worth more than some drugged out child molester even though they are human? Yes.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    ^ fair enough, i could understand that...
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I love animals, but people take it too far. If I'm being attacked by something that will kill me; I will kill that something.

• NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    Well my comment went way over your head.

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer

Honestly, as of right now, her and Lights are the most perfect Girls I've ever seen, but for different reasons entirely.

Veronica for the simple fact that she's fucking sexy as all Hell, and I'd fuck the living daylights out of her. Easily the most sexually attractive Girl I've ever seen.

Lights, because she's just too adorable and cute. Beautiful as it gets IMO. I don't even see her in a sexual way at all actually, she's too cute. Even from videos I've seen of her, her personality is just too cute. I'd date her without a second thought given the chance, but that'll never happen. :( /wrists. Lolz.

CONTRADICTIONS!
    Phoenix Wright Pictures, Images and Photos

Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    The motherfuckers shouldn't have been robbing the store and the fucking dogg wouldn't have been attacking them.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited December 2010
    The motherfuckers shouldn't have been robbing the store and the fucking dogg wouldn't have been attacking them.
    Still, I would have killed that dog too.
    no you wouldn't have, you're so burnt out that the dog would have mauled you before you could have even reacted

• BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Honestly, I'd probably be extremely depressed, possibly cry my eyes out even, but I would NEVER kill an animal under ANY circumstance, unless it was a life or death thing and it was attacking me. I honestly feel bad killing bugs sometimes. I look at that shit lower then rapists and killers.

Second part I'm not even gonna bother with, you're just a fucking retard.

Third part, same thing. You are fucking retarded. Sharks, like Snakes, act on instinct, they are not "fucked up". As for the shit thing, you're not looking at the big picture. Sometimes they don't even know what they're doing, it's completely innocent.

Animals are beautiful and are the most amazing thing this world naturally has to offer. I stand by that statement and always will.

Humans are fucking shit.

Animals > Humans.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
  • Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 10,361 balls deep
    If a dog ever tried to attack me Idgaf Im going to kick the shit out of it with what ever I had with me
    seriously
    Mayhem Denver '08, Albuquereque '09/'10/'11 2012 ????????? peyton manning broncos Pictures, Images and Photos
    edited December 2010
    You know what would be awesome? If like tomorrow, Erik got bit by a huge dog and had to go to the hospital and shit, Then he'll be all like ANIMALS. ARE. FUCKING. SHIT.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I'm pretty sure those dogs are trained to attack to bring someone down who is running away. not kill them. not seriously injure them. I understand the reaction is to fight off the dog, but to kill it? no.
    Agreed.
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    All dogs can die for all I care. hate the fucking things. same with deer. fuck those. Cats for the win.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    You know what would be awesome? If like tomorrow, Erik got bit by a huge dog and had to go to the hospital and shit, Then he'll be all like ANIMALS. ARE. FUCKING. SHIT.
    No you fucking fuck, Erik obviously hates those fucking humans. Animals are all cool and shit, do your fucking research next time.
  • JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    Animals are an 11/10 on eriks scale.
  • LeaLea Posts: 1,549 balls deep
    Geez. I figured the Erik bashing had slowed down at least a little since he is still around here. Haha. Guess not....
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Jeff if you were a sheep would you fuck a sheep...... Wait who am I kidding not even a sheep would let jeff fuck it.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • That_Guy_ArloThat_Guy_Arlo Posts: 14,026 master of ceremonies