Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

2 Men rob a restaraunt then throw Gloucester Twp. police dog into traffic, killing him...

Comments

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    No. And once again, you are a fucking retard.

While I will not kill an animal myself, I also realize that animals are used for food, it's just the cycle of life, just like any carnivore eating any other animal. Plus, have you seen how sick a lot of vegetarians and vegans get due to lack of protein? We need meat. Some of the things I've seen of the way people abuse the animals in the slaughterhouses make me fucking sick, but at the same time, a lot of them are killed humanely. There's a huge difference between animals being humanely killed for Human consumption, supporting the cycle of life, and some fatass who got pissed and killed an INNOCENT DOG.

I also, unlike the people who HAVE went vegan and vegetarian already, realize that making the switch will NEVER stop the consumption of animals, so it doesn't really matter.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,661 master of ceremonies
    I fucking hate Humans so much. This shit makes me want to commit mass genocide, all the while making me want to fucking throw up.

Animals > Humans. Always.
    Ok, I hate animal abusers as much has the next guy, but shut the fuck up.
    someone already said it for me :\
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,282 mod
    I knew this thread would bring the asshurt out of some people

• JeffJeff Posts: 1,164 just the tip
    So your ok with animals being hung upside down and their throats slit(this IS the humane way)?

Awesome. I'll do that for you with a boar. it'll be hard to catch but I'll hang it upside down and bleed it out for you. but not before branding(what happens to ALL livestock) your name on it.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Oh my god. I swear. I knew people from Washington Twp were trash. They should have thrown themselves onto 42.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    i would love to personally give them a columbian neck tie
    imageimage
    No. And once again, you are a fucking retard.

While I will not kill an animal myself, I also realize that animals are used for food, it's just the cycle of life, just like any carnivore eating any other animal. Plus, have you seen how sick a lot of vegetarians and vegans get due to lack of protein? We need meat. Some of the things I've seen of the way people abuse the animals in the slaughterhouses make me fucking sick, but at the same time, a lot of them are killed humanely. There's a huge difference between animals being humanely killed for Human consumption, supporting the cycle of life, and some fatass who got pissed and killed an INNOCENT DOG.

I also, unlike the people who HAVE went vegan and vegetarian already, realize that making the switch will NEVER stop the consumption of animals, so it doesn't really matter.
    actually...it saves thousands...
    do some research

WHERE MY NON MEAT EATERS AT!
    imageimage
    *goes to the dining hall for some rotisserie chicken*
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    jeff, you really have nothing to add
    you couldnt contain your temper (must be all that cholesterol in your arteries) and flipped out on a dog for doing WHAT A DOG DOES
    your friend is dead and never ever in 4856938475 million years coming back
    killing your own dog did nothing but get your own rage out
    i wonder about the animal cruelty laws in your area
    imageimage
    i eat chicken and turkey
    grab me some?
    imageimage
  • RAZORRAZOR Posts: 7,664 jayfacer
    i eat chicken and turkey
    grab me some?
    That's the only kinds of meat I eat too.
    woo woo. 8)
    imageimage
    I only eat chicken and the occasional burger, and the only pork I eat is in the form of bacon. You'll going to love the food here, Bianca.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    yah im sorry to offend anyone but its just a dog. millions of animals die every day in nature. i know dogs are domesticated and stuff and i dont wish death on animals but you people who make it seem like its the worst thing that could happen on this earth is to kill a dog, idk maybe im just cruel too or whatever. i really dont get broken up about stuff like this
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Not much to be said fat fuck, you killed a fucking Dog, and are the lowest form of fucking dirt in my eyes. You're the one that needs to kill themself.

And no, my statement still stands. Humans are fucking shit, and I hate mankind. Animals > Humans. ALWAYS.

Animals are beautiful and amazing. Humans are not. Humans are fucking disgusting. We'll destroy ourselves, and not a day too early or soon.
    Just wondering, why do you capitalize random words like music and dog?
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i could watch some random stranger get shot in the face and it wouldn't affect me nearly as much as watching an animal die
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    you people need serious therapy
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I never had such a soft spot in my heart for animals until I got my own dog.

I can honestly say if someone intentionally went out of their way to kill my dog, I would do serious damage to that person.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    you people need serious therapy

Did you just discover that, nola?
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For the record their is nothing my dog could do that I would kill it over. Jeff is just scum and in my opinion always been scum.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
  • Alec29Alec29 Posts: 3,864 juggalo
    For the record their is nothing my dog could do that I would kill it over. Jeff is just scum and in my opinion always been scum.

Tis troof.