Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Journey is awesome.
    {Upload|4627}
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    edited March 2011
    every time i hear the name steel panther for some reason i think of...

• Ace_Deputy_CheezeAce_Deputy_Cheeze Posts: 14,736 jayfacer
    i want to see Steel Panther...<_>
    Deputy_Cheeze's Profile Page Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Steel Panther is some new school glam meta.
    I think all the Sceneyboppers are new school glam.
    Steel Panther is like a "revival"
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Haha Death To All Butt Metal.
    edited March 2011
    lol at sarah silverman
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Hello Everybody

We are currently working on a live DVD with important bonus section : "The Way Of All Flesh From The Inside", the Sea Shepherd EP, (a non profit operation with a lot of people involved is a bit complicated to wrap, but we're getting there and we promise to release these songs soon). We're also composing a new album! We've written pretty much half of it, and we are very excited by this new material. It's a big step for us. These songs are original and a good reflection of what we are today.

We are so focused on these things, that sometimes we forget to communicate with you guys, but we'll try to post more updates from now on.

Big thanks to all of you for your patience and support.

Cheers from the practice room!!!

Gojira

JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    Norther
    Specific release dates for Circle Regenerated are now convinced:
    13.4.2011 : FINLAND
    15.4.2011 : GERMANY / AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND / NORWAY
    18.4.2011 : UK / BENELUX / FRANCE / GREECE / DENMARK / PORTUGAL / REST OF EUROPE
    19.4.2011 : SPAIN / ITALY
    20.4.2011 : SWEDEN / HUNGARY
    22.4.2011 : AUSTRALIA / NEW ZEALAND
    19.4.2011 : USA
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
    Convinced? <_>
    Convinced? <_>
    Yeah, that's what I said. Hah. I don't know...just copy and pasted it. They're Finnish, give 'em a break.
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    May 24:
    Haters gonna hate but they sound great with the new singer.
    I approve, hopefully there are more songs like Seperate Ways.
  • SkullAndCrossbonesSkullAndCrossbones Posts: 16,452 destroyer of motherfuckers
    http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/poisonblack/drive/#cd

Poisonblack : Drive

Photobucket

Drive
    Poisonblack
    Label
    Hype Records
    CD 19,90 € BUY
    Release date: 27.4.2011. Product will be shipped a day before the release date.

You can make a reservation for this product and pick it up after release date from the nearest Record Shop X.
    Track list

1 Piston Head
    2 Mercury Falling
    3 A Good Day For The Crows
    4 Maggot Song
    5 From Now-Here to Nowhere
    6 Sycophant
    7 The Dead-End Stream
    8 Futile Man
    9 Scars
    10 Driftwood
    NICE! i didnt even know poisonblack had a new album coming out, thats awesome!

"That's another thing I love about metal, it's so fuckin' huge yet certain people don't even know it exists." - Rob Zombie
    \m/ Your welcome. \m/
    PEARL JAM bassist Jeff Ament tells Billboard.com that the band has written 25 songs for a new album, to be recorded later this year. "April will be the time where we get together and learn to play all these demos and figure out which 12-15 of them float to the top," he said. According to Ament, the group has been focused on putting together reissues of its second and third albums, 1993's "Vs." and 1994's "Vitalogy", and working on a Cameron Crowde-directed documentary and book celebrating its 20th anniversary as a band.

PEARL JAM frontman Eddie Vedder is planning to release a solo album later this year. A new Vedder song called "Longing To Belong" popped up on a New York radio station on Monday (March 14) and it is reportedly from a new solo effort by Vedder, tentatively titled "Uke Songs", that may arrive in June. Vedder's previous solo album was not an official one, but the soundtrack to the 2007 movie "Into The Wild", for which he composed and performed nine new tracks.

Ament told The Pulse Of Radio that the way PEARL JAM has worked from the start leaves room for its members to do their own things as well. "I think the main thing is we wanted to be able to stretch out, and when I look at Ed and kind of what he's been able to do in terms of, like, you know, he's got his solo thing, and how he's pushed himself as a musician and creatively, you know, it makes me so proud of like, you know, how we were from the very beginning — how we wanted to be a band that could really dip our toes into a lot of different styles and dynamics," he said.

The first summer music festival ever put together by PEARL JAM itself will take place somewhere in the middle of the country this summer and feature a number of bands, along with PEARL JAM headlining both nights.
    Italian symphonic metal outfit Rhapsody Of Fire has announced that their new studio album, "From Chaos To Eternity," will be released through Nuclear Blast Records on June 17th. You can check out the front cover artwork for the record below. Speaking about the album, the band stated:

"It is the end of an era. This historical release will end the Rhapsody’s sagas once and for all after 15 years of fantasy oriented lyrics, and for the last time we’ll hear Sir Christopher Lee narrating one of our albums, the last dramatic events of a legendary tale started in 1997 and told through 2 different sagas and 10 full length albums.

"We are surely very sad but we also know that for this same reason the upcoming release will remain in the history of the band for its artistic importance and unique epic!"

The tracklisting is as follows:

Ad Infinitum
    From Chaos To Eternity
    Tempesta Di Fuoco
    Ghosts Of Forgotten Worlds
    Anima Perduta
    Aeons Of Raging Darkness
    I Belong To The Stars
    Tornado
    Heroes Of The Waterfalls' Kingdom
    I. 'Lo Spirito Della Foresta
    II. 'Realm Of Sacred Waterfalls
    III. 'Thanor's Awakening
    IV. 'Northern Skies Enflamed
    V. 'The Splendour Of Angels' Glory (A Final Revelation)