Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    The Foo Fighters' "Rope" video premieres live at 7:54 p.m. ET/PT on Thursday on MTV and MTV.com, followed by an exclusive Q&A session from one lucky Foo fan's house to be live-streamed on MTV.com. Fans can submit questions via Twitter (@MTVNews using hashtag #askfoos).
    \m/
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    Florida-based death metal veterans MORBID ANGEL have set "Illud Divinum Insanus" as the title of their eagerly awaited new album, due on June 7 (one day earlier internationally) via Season Of Mist. Prior to the release of the album, a single for the song "Nevermore" will be out on May 16 as seven-inch vinyl and digital download. The B side will be another song from the album, remixed by COMBICHRIST.

\m/

holy shit, what a team-up.....MA and Combi??? it'll prolly be great.....I remember waaay back when a little band called Fear Factory did some shit with JunkieXL and Front 242.....people scoffed but that shit was legit....

The Foo Fighters' "Rope" video premieres live at 7:54 p.m. ET/PT on Thursday on MTV and MTV.com, followed by an exclusive Q&A session from one lucky Foo fan's house to be live-streamed on MTV.com. Fans can submit questions via Twitter (@MTVNews using hashtag #askfoos).
    :0&
    .....yep. turrible, just turrible...

• OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Tombs has completed work on their brand new album, Path Of Totality. Path Of Totality, the follow-up to their acclaimed Winter Hours release, was recorded at Elmwood Recording studios in Dallas, TX with engineer John Congleton (Baroness, Explosions In The Sky, Black Mountain) and has been set for a June 7th North American release date. Path Of Totality will be available on CD, 2xLP, and digitally and features artwork from Thomas Hooper of Hoopers Electric. CD pre-orders and a preview of Path Of Totality's cover art can be accessed here.

\m/
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod

Lol....have you listened to either of the songs they've put out?
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    i've listened to Foo Fighters, they are terrible and always will be terrible. anything new they release? you guessed it, terrible.
  • KridesBrideBrittKridesBrideBritt Posts: 25,781 jayfacer
    http://www.recordshopx.com/artist/poisonblack/drive/#cd

Poisonblack : Drive

Photobucket

Drive
    Poisonblack
    Label
    Hype Records
    CD 19,90 € BUY
    Release date: 27.4.2011. Product will be shipped a day before the release date.

You can make a reservation for this product and pick it up after release date from the nearest Record Shop X.
    Track list

1 Piston Head
    2 Mercury Falling
    3 A Good Day For The Crows
    4 Maggot Song
    5 From Now-Here to Nowhere
    6 Sycophant
    7 The Dead-End Stream
    8 Futile Man
    9 Scars
    10 Driftwood
    kristianPhotobucketPhotobucket Trephination-Tuesday Nights/Wednesday Mornings...11pm-1am- http://wrsu.rutgers.edu/listen.html
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    The new Foo Fighters song is the best one they have ever done.

Jay my man, I consider This Is a Call and Everlong to be two of the best songs ever recorded by a popular radio rock band.....Foo Fighters have released several very good songs/albums, which I own. I dont' consider myself a huge fan of the band overall, though I do respect their longevity and creativity.....

Rope however is shit....

The new Foo Fighters song is the best one they have ever done.
    {Upload|4444}

Jay my man, I consider This Is a Call and Everlong to be two of the best songs ever recorded by a popular radio rock band.....Foo Fighters have released several very good songs/albums, which I own. I dont' consider myself a huge fan of the band overall, though I do respect their longevity and creativity.....

Rope however is shit....

You totally had me until that last line.....I guess you don't like Rush? That's too bad.....this album is on track to be their best since The Colour and the Shape.
  • Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Rope has a sick drum solo, and one of the best Guitar solos that the Foos have ever done. Honestly if the Foo Fighters didn't make that song it wouldn't be played on the radio, because it is not what your typical crappy radio band does.
    Primus and Jay, I respect you guys' musical opinion.... When I heard the song on Hard Drive XL two weeks ago, I was really expecting something else....

I think I prolly have different expectations from FF than you guys.....See I wouldn't consider myself a true fan of them....I like 'em like I said earlier.....but not that new single....awful...
    May 24:
    Haters gonna hate but they sound great with the new singer.
    May 24:
    Haters gonna hate but they sound great with the new singer.
    {Upload|4626}
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    That's too sick of an album cover for a band like Journey lolz.
    Journey is awesome.