Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• AdamAdam Posts: 11,533 balls deep
    I can't wait for the two new ones.
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    For sure, Deconstruction is gonna be insane.

Ghost should be cool too, it's gonna be ambient as fucking fuck yo.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I kind of remember seeing syl at my first concert.
    Lucky.....
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    I remember devin's skullet haha.
  • TravisTravis Posts: 4,971 balls deep
    I remember devin's skullet haha.

GOD he looked burnt-out with that look....30 pounds overweight with that hairdo was not a good combo...

• 1D_for_life1D_for_life Posts: 13,785 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Winds of Plague \m/
    The hottopic edition comes with the dvd
    and the fye edition comes with a live cd. and too different album covers.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Hello Everybody

We are currently working on a live DVD with important bonus section : "The Way Of All Flesh From The Inside", the Sea Shepherd EP, (a non profit operation with a lot of people involved is a bit complicated to wrap, but we're getting there and we promise to release these songs soon). We're also composing a new album! We've written pretty much half of it, and we are very excited by this new material. It's a big step for us. These songs are original and a good reflection of what we are today.

We are so focused on these things, that sometimes we forget to communicate with you guys, but we'll try to post more updates from now on.

Big thanks to all of you for your patience and support.

Cheers from the practice room!!!

Gojira

So they're working on a DVD, an EP, and a new album?
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Hello Everybody

We are currently working on a live DVD with important bonus section : "The Way Of All Flesh From The Inside", the Sea Shepherd EP, (a non profit operation with a lot of people involved is a bit complicated to wrap, but we're getting there and we promise to release these songs soon). We're also composing a new album! We've written pretty much half of it, and we are very excited by this new material. It's a big step for us. These songs are original and a good reflection of what we are today.

We are so focused on these things, that sometimes we forget to communicate with you guys, but we'll try to post more updates from now on.

Big thanks to all of you for your patience and support.

Cheers from the practice room!!!

Gojira

So they're working on a DVD, an EP, and a new album?
    Yup.

And that Winds of Plague cover reminds me of a certain cover of an album that came out last year. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Thats the normal cover the se cover isn't out yet.
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    American technical death metal innovators ORIGIN will release their new album, "Entity", on June 10 via Nuclear Blast Records.

One of the most intense and technical forces of the contemporary death metal world, ORIGIN has returned to stake its claim as the leader of metal's new wave of extremity with its fifth studio effort. As expected, the death grind trio of Mike Flores (bass, vocals), Paul Ryan (guitar, vocals) and John Longstreth (drums) continues to churn out frantic, hell-paced grids of metal torment, but now further complements the arrangements with a newfound propensity for churning grooves and the hook-laden approach that first reared its ugly, but accessible head on the band's 2007 offering, "Antithesis". The band once again returned to Chapman Recording Studios in Lenexa, Kansas to work with longtime engineer and friend Robert Rebeck.

As stated multiple times in the past, ORIGIN proves once again that they stand head and shoulders above their peers.

Catch the band, with their new frontman Jason Keyser, on tour with HATE ETERNAL, VITAL REMAINS and ABYSMAL DAWN in North America starting on June 15 at Emo's in Austin, Texas. Look for ORIGIN on the road in Europe, South America, Mexico, Asia, Australia and the rest of the world in 2011 and 2012.

I love winning with women
    The album cover looks awesome.....never heard their music before...
    The album cover looks awesome.....never heard their music before...
    They shred.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    In Flames's Facebook:

Folks. We can now officially let you know when the first single from our new album ”Sounds Of a Playground Fading” is released. ”Deliver Us” is released on the following dates around the world:

May 6, 2011 – Sweden, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Australia & New Zealand

May 8, 2011 – UK

May 9, 2011 – Benelux, France, Greece, Denmark, Portugal & rest of Europe

May 10, 2011 – North America, Spain & Italy.

May 11, 2011 – Finland & Hungary

We know that it is still some time away but as they say; if you wait for something good…” – In Flames
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • TiradesOfTruthTiradesOfTruth Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I like the cover for the single.
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    Sounds Of a Playground Fading....

i'm expecting it to be total shit like a sense of purpose was with a name like that.