Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

The Upcoming Album thread!

Comments

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LOL This oughta piss off Brian. I didn't even know this existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtD5O6lbjA
  • BrianBrian Posts: 17,611 destroyer of motherfuckers
    And once again, calling breakdowns Scene is just plain fucking ignorant.
    Black people aren't all poor but there sure are a lot of them in run down neighborhoods.

Well that flew over your head. -_-
    No, my metaphor flew over your beanie. Sure they originated in hardcore, and some death metal bands use them (the second Behemoth one you posted is an interlude). EVERY scene band uses breakdowns in one form or another. If you don't realize that, you are the most fucktarded "music listener" I've ever heard of.

Besides, you think Emmure is hardcore so you really don't have a say on the matter.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Cradle has covered the same song basically
    imageimage
    Aside from the shitty inhales, that cover is fine.
    nike Pictures, Images and PhotosTUPAC IS DEAD/THE LEGEND IS GONE/THEY SAYIN TUPAC'S BACK?/DEM NIGGAS WRONG
    Emmure IS Hardcore, but alright.

And yes, you're right, but that goes for almost all of Metalcore and Deathcore. It's just a characteristic of the Music. I can't think of a single Metalcore band that hasn't used a breakdown at least once, and not all Metalcore bands are automatically Scene, so GTFO of here with that shit.
    EMMURE IS NOT HARDCORE! THEY ARE FAGS!
    imageimage
    Erik, when did I say that every metalcore band is scene? Could you please point it out to me, because I can't seem to find it. I know it's not like you're full of shit and only getting minuscule fragments of what's being said.
    I'm full of shit? Lol. How? Because I actually know what the fuck a breakdown is? This is why I love talking to Jamie about this type of shit. He knows exactly what the fuck I mean, a part in a song that has stop-start riffs, that SPEEDS UP, is NOT a breakdown.
    Erik, when did I say that every metalcore band is scene? Could you please point it out to me, because I can't seem to find it. I know it's not like you're full of shit and only getting minuscule fragments of what's being said.
    I'm full of shit? Lol. How? Because I actually know what the fuck a breakdown is? This is why I love talking to Jamie about this type of shit. He knows exactly what the fuck I mean, a part in a song that has stop-start riffs, that SPEEDS UP, is NOT a breakdown.
    I rest my case.
    Oh Jesus fuck Erik.
    imageimage
    I rest my case.

How the fuck does that even prove anything?

Because you are blind.
    imageimage
    Lol blind? Because I'm not a moron and I actually know what the fuck a breakdown is?
    Let me break this down for you (GET IT I'M SLOWING DOWN THE CONVERSATION HUR DUR DUR DUR)

You made a claim that I said that all metalcore bands are scene. This was false.

I asked you when I said this, because I knew I didn't and you were full of shit. I assume you only read scene and automatically thought of OMG ELITIST HE MUST MEAN ALL CORE. I mentioned that, like many times before, you only read part and jumped to great assumptions about what's not being discussed.

You replied by responding only to the "full of shit" part, claiming that I said you're full of shit about breakdowns. This is false.

I pointed this out to you, and if you would've read the posts this would've made sense to you. If you did, then Leah is right, and you are blind.

But obviously you aren't going to read this so I'll just say FUCK YOU SCENE KID YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUSIC IS I HATE YOUR HAIRCUT
    Lol.

Jesus.
    Fucking.
    Christ.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,281 mod
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    Erik, I like Lazarus AD a lot. That was a breakdown
    No.

That wasn't a breakdown in the slightest.

It was a stop-start riff, and nothing more, but people can't seem to fucking differentiate between the 2.
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
    And once again, calling breakdowns Scene is just plain fucking ignorant.
    Black people aren't all poor but there sure are a lot of them in run down neighborhoods.

Well that flew over your head. -_-

Breakdowns aren't Scene dumbass.

Yes, they are overused in Deathcore, but they originated in HARDCORE and DEATH METAL Music, not Deathcore. And Hardcore and Death Metal, are not Scene.
    looks like that one flew over YOUR head. You know what an analogy is right?