Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I still say NFC goes to Atlanta or NY, but it also depends on whoever catched fire these last few games heading into the playoffs like in years before. i think we can all agree the NFC champ wont be from the west.
    Michael Vick is the leading vote-getter of all NFL players in Pro Bowl balloting.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    TO is second for receivers. Andrew whitworth is leading his position to.

No bengals should go though
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    TO is second for receivers. Andrew whitworth is leading his position to.

No bengals should go though
    Owens has played lights out this season so I think he should go. The Pro Bowl awards individual effort.

With that being said the Pro Bowl is more of a popularity contest anyway. All Pro is where its at.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    I just don't think I'd you're part of a team that has done that bad you should get anything. And he hasn't been lights out. He has been good but he has caused a couple very costly offensive pass interferences and dropped almost every short pass in the center of the field
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited December 2010
    T.O. should go! hes been your best player all year, ochoqueero is just a bitch who cries

"With that being said the Pro Bowl is more of a popularity contest anyway. All Pro is where its at. "

primal, u just hating cause no cowgirls are gonna go cause they SUCK, when they had alot of players in the pro bowl last year, i bet yoo were happy for them.

haters gonna hate....

For a 38 year old that couldn't find a job and hes been one of the top WRs this season then I'd say he has played lights out.

Owens does drop balls and he gets the alligator arms for some passes but hes still a beast for his age.

I get what you're saying about being part of a crappy team and all but like I said the Pro Bowl rewards individual effort.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    the Pro Bowl rewards individual effort.
    no individuals on the cowboys will be rewarded
    T.O. should go! hes been your best player all year, ochoqueero is just a bitch who cries

"With that being said the Pro Bowl is more of a popularity contest anyway. All Pro is where its at. "

primal, u just hating cause no cowgirls are gonna go cause they SUCK, when they had alot of players in the pro bowl last year, i bet yoo were happy for them.

haters gonna hate....

George what the fuck are you talking about? Do you think I said that about the Pro Bowl because Vick is leading in votes? I have said the same thing about the pro bowl for many years and anyone who knows anything about this game knows its true. All Pro is what counts the most in this game. Learn something.

The Cowboys will have some players in this years Pro Bowl too.
    can't wait for sunday, FUCK the cowboys

bhahahahaha
    edited December 2010

haters gonna hate....

George what the fuck are you talking about? Do you think I said that about the Pro Bowl because Vick is leading in votes? I have said the same thing about the pro bowl for many years and anyone who knows anything about this game knows its true. All Pro is what counts the most in this game. Learn something.

The Cowboys will have some players in this years Pro Bowl too.
    who will the cowboys have? their waterboy?

yoo guys shouldnt even show up sunday, youre gonna get embarressed...
    Jason Witten will be in it yet again plus DeMarcus Ware and maybe Jay Ratliff.
    the only thing Witten, Ware, and Ratliff are gonna be in is a loosing game on sunday night.

Eagles 45
    Cowboys 3
    lol@ that.
    I'm calling a blowout...
    Im still calling a tie.

I like TO I'm not hating I understand it's about individual effort. However there has been 2 games he cost the bengals. And none he has won the game for us.
    but like primal said, individually, he's been tearing it up. i cant believe hes still this good. he must keep himself in hardcore shape.

Eagles win by 3 scores or more > tie > pigs fly > cowboys somehow sneak out a victory
    Stop kidding yourself it will be a tie.

Honestly I'd like to see TO here next year but I'm still pissed about the games he blew for the bengals.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Pro Bowl comes down to advertising...When Washington kept putting in the papers and on billboards to vote for Redskins players, they got a ton of players in..But with that said, it isn't completely a popularity contests..
    image Photobucket
    according to yahoo sports the winner will be...

Eagles 78%
    Cowboys 22%

we all know percentages don't mean shit...

according to George sports the winner will be

Eagles 100%
    Cowboys 0 %