Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    this is my opinion...

Teams that are probably going to win the NFC: Falcons, Giants

Teams that have a chance: Packers, Eagles, Saints, Bears

to say the NFC East is irrelivant is ridiculous. The Eagles and Giants can stand up there with anybody. don't forget, we put an asswhoopin on the Falcons earlier in the year w/o Vick, Kolb was in.

and chuck, i was just playin withu, just trashtalkin homie.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    The Giants aren't going to win the NFC unless they get their receivers healthy.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    i think the giants and falcons have a better chance then the other teams i listed. i would say the packers, but theyre really banged up. aaron rodgers would have to beat teams by himself. and it doent look like anyone can win in atlanta, what are they 19-1 at hime, jeez. if they fuckin Eagles D could play better, but their D has been there downfall all year. most of the games they lost were by a few points.
    The Packers seem to have figured it out. I say they overtake the Bears in that division.
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I like the way you think kind sir
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I agree the Packers will win the division. i just dont see the NFC champ coming from that division just because of the Packers injuries, if they were 100% I think they would have a really good shot at the NFC title, but theyre not.

all i know is the Eagles are gonna spank the cowboys on sunday night! can't wait!
    I hope it ends in a tie
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I hope it ends in a tie
    wouldnt that be some shit, lol
    Still better then what the bengals have managed
    the Eagles got embarressed by the cowboys last year, they have 3 extra days to prepare, i know its not a bi week, but 3 extra days is alot. reid is 11-0 lifetime after the bi. The Eagles are a wayy better team then last year and Dallas is way worse. Noway the Eagles loose this game, it's gonna be a blowout.
    You mean a tie
    Terrence Newman better tie his shoes tight cause he's gonna be chasing Desean Jackson and The Mac around the field all day.
    Well duh that's his job
    "chasing" not tackling. it's his job to tackle.

Marvin Lewis better lace up his sneakers to walk out of the owners office after he gets fired at the end of the year.
    I can only hope.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I had a sad...Terence Newman retired on my Madden..he was 3 ints short of 100 career interceptions.
    image Photobucket
    too bad he wont even come close to 1/2 that.
    I agree the Packers will win the division. i just dont see the NFC champ coming from that division just because of the Packers injuries, if they were 100% I think they would have a really good shot at the NFC title, but theyre not.
    It doesn't really matter. They have enough. Rodgers is a top 5 QB, Driver and Jennings are a formidable WR combo, and they're starting to make headway on the running game. Defensively, you have arguably the Defensive Player of the Year in Clay Matthews at LB and the reigning DPOTY in Charles Woodson in the secondary. The Packers are fine and will be hard to beat in the NFC. If they play the Falcons in the Georgia Dome again, it will be very very close like last time.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    The record today is 83 haha. And yeah he won't come close. He's at a quarter of that 7 years in.
    image Photobucket