Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    And according to me it will be a tie.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Pro Bowl comes down to advertising...When Washington kept putting in the papers and on billboards to vote for Redskins players, they got a ton of players in..But with that said, it isn't completely a popularity contests..
    ^^another cowboys fan who knows their team wont have any players.
    And according to me it will be a tie.
    well noone is gonna listen to anyone from cinci, your team is worse then the cowboys. how is that possible?

hahahahaa
    That is what happens when TO blows two games and then everyone else each does everything possible to fuck up.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    I'm curious, how many superbowls have the cowboys won George? Now how about the eagles?

Bengals have been to two and lost them to the 49ers. I'm saying this so you don't need to point it out.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    I-I-I have nothing further to say, there's no middle ground here. I just made both cases and was wrong haha
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Oh No! When talking to an Eagles fan you're not allowed to bring up Super Bowls. They get all crazy and say " you're just throwing up the past" lol

Every time I get into a football discussion with an Eagirls fan they always try and pull the Eminem move from 8 Mile and say something about the SB first so you can't. That always trips me out. Then they come up with the 3 NFL championships that they do have...yeah when it was a 12 team league...Opps 13 teams in 1960. lol
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    edited December 2010
    I'm curious, how many superbowls have the cowboys won George? Now how about the eagles?

Bengals have been to two and lost them to the 49ers. I'm saying this so you don't need to point it out.
    ohh nooo we got another football fan jumping on the cowboys bandwagon.

APE IS NOW A COWBOYS FAN.
    Post edited by HOODS on
    Oh No! When talking to an Eagles fan you're not allowed to bring up Super Bowls. They get all crazy and say " you're just throwing up the past" lol

Every time I get into a football discussion with an Eagirls fan they always try and pull the Eminem move from 8 Mile and say something about the SB first so you can't. That always trips me out. Then they come up with the 3 NFL championships that they do have...yeah when it was a 12 team league...Opps 13 teams in 1960. lol
    2010 Season

Eagles 1st place
    Cowboys last place.

btw 8mile was a good movie
    COWBOYS ARE WORSE THEN THE REDSKINS............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
    You didn't answer the question. I personally hate the cowboys but I am sick of the non stop shit talk you're doing. I get it your team is good you're excited but you have been on this for too long. Please after Monday move on.
    edited December 2010
    The Eagles won 0 superbowls. There's your answer. I was in like 1st grade the last time the cowboys won one. what's the difference? It's 2010, not not 1993 or whenever the last time they won one was. How many have the Benglas won? It doesnt matter, all that matters in The bengals and cowboys suck now, the Eagles dont.

APE IS NOW A COWBOYS FAN.
    You get where I am going with that right? I just want you to shut up about the rivalry already.
    They're playing this weekend. This is when everyone told us to wait till to talk shit. I'll never stop talking shit on thecowboys ever. I dont care if we never beat them again, I'll still find a way to bash them.

and Ape, cmon man? It's already like 5-1 me being the only Eagles fan, and you side with them? whats up with that? i thought we were homies?

the only reason theyre not talking as much shit as me is because theyre scared to cause they know the Eagles gonna come down there and whoop that ass. cause last year the cowboys fans had alot more to say leading up to the game, this year theyre being reaal quiet.

The best part is the Eagles and Cowgirls play again in like 2 weeks so we get to do this all over again then!

:-))
    yo ape, remember a few years back when they Eagles and Bengals tied and Mcnabb didnt know there were ties in the NFL? lol
    Yes i do. That was the year the bengals started 0-8 final record was 4-11-1 in 2008. Last year the bengals came within 3 seconds of tieing the browns but luckily the kick barely made it through
    ties suck, they should just play overtime till someone wins or do it like college does it. cause imagine if its tied and its the patriots against the damn bills or panthers, pats win the toss, game over. i think both squads should have a shot to win it.
    I think they should do college rules except each team starts from their own 20
    i just sent you a facebook message, whered u go?