Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    edited December 2010
    edited December 2010
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Bears whoopin' DAT ASS.
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod

Chvck_ze_Asshat said:
    I don't think any of us said the Eagles weren't good. The Cowboys have exceeded my expectations so far

George said:
    you expected the cowboys to only have 4 wins and be in last place in the division? if the cowboys are exceeding your expectations, i'd hate to know what your expectations were.

I'm pretty sure he meant after they fired Wade they have exceeded his expectations.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    "I think most Philly fans are classless trash and I don't think you are George."

I think most Dallas fans are frontrunning pussies, but not you guys in this thread, you've proved to me no matter how bad your team sucks, you're all still under the delusion that they are still good.

The reason I personally hate dallas so much is because back in the 90's when philly sucked alot of bitchass motherfuckers from around here, and prolly everywhere jumped on the dallas band wagon. now their only argument is we won 20 years ago, at the beggining of the year, they show up trashtalking, then when dallas has a shitty year or looses, they dissapear. some Eagles fans hate the Giants more, not me, I'd root for NY anyday ove dalass. Philly has owned dallas since Andy reid was the coach, last year was the only year I can remember yooz kicking our asses and we got rid of the problem, anyone who still thinks mcnabb is an elite QB is nuts. This year will be sweet revenge against Dallas.

I dislike the Eagles,Giants and Redskins all the same. Some years depending on how good one of the other is might sway that just a bit but for the most part I hate them all the same. Eagles fans just seem obsessed with the Cowboys for some reason I call it bitterness but I understand where you're coming from too.

Even though the Cowboys won't be making the playoffs and haven't played to their full potential this season I hope they break everyone in Philly's heart...Again.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    the cowboys are just gay all together. the eagles just have an annoying fan base
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    the cowboys are just gay all together. the eagles just have an annoying fan base
    imageimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    the NFC East is irrevelant....Winner of the NFC north will represent the NFC and lose in the superbowl
    ^what about the falcons or saints? they could do somethin in the playoffs.

and haynesworth has been suspended four games lol. thank god fuck that lard ass
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    i agree with the Falcons, they could win the NFC and fail in the superbowl. I like the Saints, but they aren't as good as last year...

In the AFC, Pats are my favorite, of course. Defense is finally getting its act togther which is making them more dangerous. Jets are going to rebound. Pittsburg and Baltimore can beat anyone. Who knows if the Colts will get back into things....AFC > NFC
    If the Chargers get it together and make the playoffs I think they could go far. Right now I think the Ravens are the best AFC team even though they just lost. The Steelers Oline will bite them in the ass in the playoffs and the Pats only chance is to make sure they get home field because even with a sorry defense they are hard to beat at home.
    chargers just lost to the raiders, not a good sign for them
    chargers just lost to the raiders, not a good sign for them
    Yeah I agree but thats a division game. Those are always a little different.

the chargers in the past have done nothing in the playoffs and if they end of facing the pats again they will be out coached and beaten yet again. if they meet a team like the colts, then they stand a chance
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    the NFC East is irrevelant....Winner of the NFC north will represent the NFC and lose in the superbowl
    If it's the Bears, no. If it's the Packers, perhaps. I had them in the NFC Championship Game at the start of the year.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited December 2010
    I don't think any of us said the Eagles weren't good. The Cowboys have exceeded my expectations so far, so in a way that is good. But not the kind of good I would have liked
    Context buddy, of course it won't make sense without it.

image Photobucket