Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I have ADHD and get pretty bored real quick. Plus my phone sucks for facebook chat
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited December 2010
    They're playing this weekend. This is when everyone told us to wait till to talk shit. I'll never stop talking shit on thecowboys ever. I dont care if we never beat them again, I'll still find a way to bash them.

and Ape, cmon man? It's already like 5-1 me being the only Eagles fan, and you side with them? whats up with that? i thought we were homies?

the only reason theyre not talking as much shit as me is because theyre scared to cause they know the Eagles gonna come down there and whoop that ass. cause last year the cowboys fans had alot more to say leading up to the game, this year theyre being reaal quiet.

The reason Cowboys fans aren't talking a bunch of shit is because they are out of it. Last year the Eagles and Cowboys were fighting for the division and they met in the playoffs. This season the Cowboys aren't in the hunt at all, they have no shot at the playoffs and they aren't that good of a team. Why talk shit? For the most part the Cowboys fans have conceded the season. Sure we want to see them win games but is it expected?...no.

In the end there can only be one winner...The rest are just higher placed losers.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    So.....there's a game tonight.... <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • laurjohn2laurjohn2 Posts: 6,951 balls deep
    Bring on Da Bears!!!!

edited December 2010

This season the Cowboys aren't in the hunt at all, they have no shot at the playoffs and they aren't that good of a team.
    :-bd
    So.....there's a game tonight.... <_>
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    NFL'S FASTEST RECIEVERS

-Brandon Lloyd(notes), Denver Broncos (16.3 Air Yards per catch)
    Lloyd has been perhaps the most surprising part of Denver's unexpectedly efficient aerial game this year; the former career bust leads the NFL in pass plays of 20 yards or more with 20, and only Reggie Wayne(notes) and Roddy White(notes) have amassed more first downs this season.

-Mike Wallace, Pittsburgh Steelers (16.0 Air Yards per catch)
    Overall, the most frightening deep receiver in the league right now; has an uncanny ability to break from coverage at the last millisecond, and he's betting better at shorter inside routes. Nearly a complete receiver, not just a speed guy.

-DeSean Jackson(notes), Philadelphia Eagles (14.7 Air Yards per catch)
    If Wallace is the scariest deep receiver, the combination of Jackson and quarterback Michael Vick(notes) is the most unstoppable twosome from an aerial perspective. Factor in Vick's ungodly ability to flick a ball 50 yards with deadly accuracy, and you've got an attack nobody wants to deal with.

-Nate Washington(notes), Tennessee Titans (13.1 Air Yards per catch)
    Washington benefitted from Vince Young's(notes) deep ball, and it's hard to know what's going to happen to Tennessee's passing game. But Washington has the jets to make the deep game go.

-Johnny Knox(notes), Chicago Bears (16.3 Air Yards per catch)
    Since he came into the league, Knox has been known as an underdeveloped receiver with demon speed and a raw skill set. But as Jay Cutler(notes) is finally getting protection and is able to get things going in Mike Martz's offense, Knox has become more of a factor.

The second five, based on Air Yards:

Steve Breaston(notes), Arizona Cardinals (12.7 Air Yards per catch)

Lee Evans(notes), Buffalo Bills (12.4 Air Yards per catch)

Braylon Edwards(notes), New York Jets (11.4 Air Yards per catch)

Greg Jennings(notes), Green Bay Packers (11.1 Air Yards per catch)

Dwayne Bowe(notes), Kansas City Chiefs (10.9 Air Yards per catch)

2 days till the cowboys take their worst asswhoopin of the season. (if thats even possible)

bahahaha
    Not hating on you but I need Vick to have a bad day. The guy I'm against in fantasy has him. Playoffs start next week. 4 teams get in I'm number 4 and the other 3 are locked in if I lose I'm out
    haha, good luck to you ape, but I hope Vick has a better game then he did against washington.
    Please no. I would like to win some money.
    i'm leading my yahoo pick em pool by 80 points with 4 games left. i'm looking good for the win, that'll be $200 for me!
    i guess ill post this here.

famous rings youll see today

steelers

phillies

bengals
    edited December 2010
    this will be presented by some bengals fans at a bar in newport december 26th after the last home game
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited December 2010
    Severe weather forces Giants-Vikings to shift to Monday

A snowstorm has pushed the New York Giants-Minnesota Vikings game originally scheduled for Sunday to Monday night.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello confirmed the decision in an e-mail message Saturday night, with the Giants stuck in Kansas City because of the weather in Minnesota that brought 15 or more inches of snow.

Aiello said the decision was made on the recommendation of Metrodome officials. Kickoff time and television arrangements were still being determined.

There was hope that the Giants would be able to make it to the Metrodome in time for the regularly-scheduled start. New York scheduled a flight out Kansas City at 8 a.m. with the team landing in Minneapolis approximately three hours before kickoff. Plans changed after league officials conferred with Metrodome officials.

The delay gives Vikings quarterback Brett Favre another day to heal. Favre is aiming to make his NFL-record 298th straight start, with a sprained shoulder that has made throwing difficult. He's listed as questionable to play the Giants.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    12 fucking hrs! :-D
  • SantanaSantana Posts: 16,743 juggalo