Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Jets will return don't worry.

Packers going to light up NE in 2 week >:3
    come on mayne.

They have Rodgers who is just as good as Brady right now and some damn good receivers.

Packers ain't going to be no cupcake team mayne.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,284 mod
    You told me the same shit about the Jets and look what happened.

I didn't say Sanchez was as good as Brady. hell naw mayne.

But the team as a whole is....well was <_>
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Alex Smith is back in for the 49ers at QB. I don't quite know how I feel about it. I'm still a believer in Smith as the short term answer, but I loved the big play ability of Troy Smith. They need to unleash Alex Smith's arm more, and ditch the smash mouth running style that they want because they don't have the team for it. Build it up over the offseason, but when you have two rookies on the line and their strengths are pass protecting, you throw the ball.

Mike Singletary is staking his job on a QB who has a huge history of losing. This is a recipe for disaster.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    ^The hell you been at?
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "I think most Philly fans are classless trash and I don't think you are George."

I think most Dallas fans are frontrunning pussies, but not you guys in this thread, you've proved to me no matter how bad your team sucks, you're all still under the delusion that they are still good.

The reason I personally hate dallas so much is because back in the 90's when philly sucked alot of bitchass motherfuckers from around here, and prolly everywhere jumped on the dallas band wagon. now their only argument is we won 20 years ago, at the beggining of the year, they show up trashtalking, then when dallas has a shitty year or looses, they dissapear. some Eagles fans hate the Giants more, not me, I'd root for NY anyday ove dalass. Philly has owned dallas since Andy reid was the coach, last year was the only year I can remember yooz kicking our asses and we got rid of the problem, anyone who still thinks mcnabb is an elite QB is nuts. This year will be sweet revenge against Dallas.
    I don't think any of us said the Eagles weren't good. The Cowboys have exceeded my expectations so far
    you expected the cowboys to only have 4 wins and be in last place in the division? if the cowboys are exceeding your expectations, i'd hate to know what your expectations were.
    It's all in good fun lol

Jets will return don't worry.

Packers going to light up NE in 2 week >:3
    wait? who's your team dallas or NYJ?
    Dallas all the way. But I turned a Saints fan(way before they had Brees or were winning so no I not bandwagon) like 7+ years ago and have like the Jets for sometime thx to my ma and the fact I hate the Giants <_> You should have heard me scream like a girl when they announced Sexy Rexy signed with the Jets and they brought in LT and picked Sanchez.
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Alex Smith is back in for the 49ers at QB. I don't quite know how I feel about it. I'm still a believer in Smith as the short term answer, but I loved the big play ability of Troy Smith. They need to unleash Alex Smith's arm more, and ditch the smash mouth running style that they want because they don't have the team for it. Build it up over the offseason, but when you have two rookies on the line and their strengths are pass protecting, you throw the ball.

Mike Singletary is staking his job on a QB who has a huge history of losing. This is a recipe for disaster.
    Troy Smith has been inconsistent as hell. I don't really blame Singletary for the change. After all, they're not winning....
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,727 mod
    Pleaaaaaaaaaaase let Sunday get here so we can settle this shit already.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Marc if you jinx the packers I will come to Texas and kill your little Mexican ass!
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    :-W
    Tiz true :]

I've seen the Saints more then 3 times and when they still had Deuce McAllister on their team lol. Vick was still with the Falcons during that time. Watching him play live was awesome.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Troy Smith has been inconsistent as hell. I don't really blame Singletary for the change. After all, they're not winning....
    I don't blame him either, however I'm not certain I like the idea. Alex Smith is a lame duck, his career is done here in San Francisco. Troy Smith's is not or should not be. It's been Troy's arm that keeps the 49ers in games and or winning, and in reality, Alex's arm isn't much worse. I think we should bring that 20+ yard mentality to the game on Sunday.

However, I believe that my greatest fear will be realized again on Sunday, and that will be a revolution. I believe that Alex Smith will start and do poorly, resulting in a cascade of boo's from an already angry 49ers population at Candlestick. York will have no other option than to fire Singletary at that point, lest he want to risk losing the fanbase as well as games.

What I want for the 49ers is to start Troy Smith for the rest of the year. I'm still a believer in Singletary, but I would test the waters for a new HC. If I believe that Harbaugh is at all interested, I fire Singletary and do as much as possible to court him. He has everything that I look for in a coach. He's battle tested, he rebuilt a terrible team, and he has an eye for the spotlight. Regardless of the way that turns out, I trade the farm for Andrew Luck. I have extensively watched Ryan Mallett, and believe that he can develop into a top 5 QB, but he is going to be a work in progress. Locker lacks the accuracy and decision making that I want in a QB. Bring Harbaugh and Luck to San Francisco. While I believe getting both is little more than a pipe dream, either one would assuage the angry 49ers fanbase, and both would invigorate them greatly.

I'm angry, not because I believe that anyone in particular is doing a poor job, but because the 49ers have been losing too much for too long.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Take what you said there at the end add bengals to it and that's me. Except your fucking team beat us in two super bowls.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    edited December 2010
    edited December 2010