Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    You said that 3 times last year George. How did that work out?

You better pray the Eagles do win on Sunday because if they don't I'll never let you hear the end of it.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't need prayer homie, my teams just better.

If I was betting money this week I'd go with the Cowboys
    here you go primal, it's ready.....

Photobucket
    LOL Ok ok...

I know my team isn't very good this season so when this bad team beats the eagles this week you might be the one turning to the rock.

:p
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    THE EAGLES ARE WINNING THE GAME ON SUNDAY!

deal with it.................. B-)
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    that steelers/ravens game was aewsome last night. i hope they meet in the playoffs again
    Oh they should. No one else is getting in that wild card since every other team in the AFC sucks besides the division leaders.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    well jets or pats should take one...
    What are you talking about Eagles winning a game or 2 in the playoffs? That's even if they make the playoffs lol.
    well jets or pats should take one...
    Yeah, Jets or Pats are going to take one no matter what and Ravens or Steelers are going to take one. Other then that the rest of the teams at the AFC are 6-6.
    edited December 2010
    What are you talking about Eagles winning a game or 2 in the playoffs? That's even if they make the playoffs lol.
    ohh SHIT! damn marc you're right... the cowboys might sneak up and take the Eagles spot. bahaha

Eagles go 3-1 in the remaining schedule and win the division. STOP bullshitting. Why can't you cowboys fans just be real and admit, the Eagles are good?
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Packers vs ravens is my superbowl prediction
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Well if they don't beat the Giants in the division...they still have a chance at the Wild Card. NFC south pretty much has one wrapped up. I can see the Bears catching a losing streak with the Patriots, Packers, Jets and Vikings left.
    image Photobucket
    Really? How can you pull that after 3 straight losses? And it's fitting that is the game that gave the Eagles life. Watch them drop one of these two to Dallas and lose life this year.
    image Photobucket
    Well if they don't beat the Giants in the division...they still have a chance at the Wild Card. NFC south pretty much has one wrapped up. I can see the Bears catching a losing streak with the Patriots, Packers, Jets and Vikings left.
    NFC South has one locked and Philly plays the Packers in Green Bay which they won't win, which will give the Packers the other wild card spot. Philly will lose to Dallas 1 time at least and will lose to GB. Can't wait to see Philly out of the playoffs :3
    Dec 12 PHI @ DAL
    Dec 19 PHI @ NYG
    Dec 26 MIN @ PHI
    Jan 02 DAL @ PHI

Phillyplays the Packers in Green Bay? That's news to me....cmon man, get your facts straight. Eagles will go 3-1 and win the division.

deal with it........... B-)
    You dallas fans dont even know the schedule, you think your team is good, you think the Eagles aren't good you don't want to fire the coach, then happy he's fired. Garrett's won for you guys and you think he's gonna get fired. You guys need to face reality. Why are yooz even in the NFL thread anymore, your team stopped playing after week 3?
    edited December 2010
    You dallas fans dont even know the schedule, you think your team is good, you think the Eagles aren't good you don't want to fire the coach, then happy he's fired. Garrett's won for you guys and you think he's gonna get fired. You guys need to face reality. Why are yooz even in the NFL thread anymore, your team stopped playing after week 3?
    First off I'm not a fairweather fan,I don't think they're a good team this season but they have been playing a lot better since the firing and I know the schedule so don't lump us all in together. I think most Philly fans are classless trash and I don't think you are George. I said to you before that this season the Eagles are the better team but that doesn't change the fact that they can lose this Sunday. The Cowboys can spoil whatever hopes the eagles have of wining the division and as a fan I hope that gives them motivation to win.

History shows that firing your head coach in mid-season typically doesn't work in the teams favor. I still don't want Jason Garret as the head coach next season. Sadly I have no control over that.

I don't think any of us said the Eagles weren't good. The Cowboys have exceeded my expectations so far, so in a way that is good. But not the kind of good I would have liked
    image Photobucket
    Broncos coach Josh McDaniels was just fired.