Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    Pro Bowl linebacker DeMeco Ryans and the Houston Texans agreed to a six-year, $48 million deal that makes him one of the game's highest paid linebackers and ties him to the franchise through the 2015 season, according to sources.

The deal includes $21.75 million guaranteed and $26.3 million in the first three years of the contract, according to sources.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    bahahahahahahahahahaha
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    The Texans will be a team to watch next season.
    That D has some problems in coverage, but the talent is there.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    The Texans will be a team to watch next season.

Yah they will be the team to watch one game a year when my team beats them and i can go back to ignoring their existence as a pro football team
    Assuming you're a Saints fan, don't be too surprised if the Texans kick their asses this year. I trust that offense as much as I trust that Saints offense, and their defense is improving week by week.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    Yah im a saints and raiders fan but basically i just hate expansion teams, im not really trying to say they wont be good....
    They're a legit team, whether you like it or not, and they should contend for a playoff spot this year.
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    Flozell Adams and Ken Hamlin have been released from Dallas...
    I'm sensing an O-Line first round pick lol
    image Photobucket
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    I knew Hamlin was gone ,But Flozell came as a shock.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    "I'm sensing an O-Line first round pick lol"

Oh man that's a mistake. There's absolutely no way that a good lineman gets to them in the first round, and the guy they'll end up getting will be 2nd or 3rd round talent. The best they could possibly get could be Brown, and he's a really late 1st-2nd round talent.
    Sheldon Brown to the Browns!

Big news for Haden and San Francisco fans everywhere.
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    Dallas doesn't need to reach for a LT in the first rd But if Charles Brown is there( I don't think he will be) then I'd grab him up.

Personally I'd like them to go safety first because Doug Free is good enough to take Adams spot. If he wasn't then I don't think Flozell would have been released.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    edited April 2010
    McNabb is going to be a Redskin.

The Philadelphia Eagles have reached agreement on a blockbuster intra-division trade that will send perennial Pro Bowl quarterback Donovan McNabb to the Washington Redskins, according to multiple sources close to the situation.

The two sides still must finalize language, but McNabb is now headed to Washington. Sources said the deal involved the Redskins' second-round pick in the 2010 draft and either a third- or fourth-round pick next year, depending on several factors.

The move means the Redskins now have a new starting quarterback and the Eagles have a new one as well in Kevin Kolb. Michael Vick is now in line as the team's backup.

Earlier, sources said McNabb's contract, which has one year and $11.2 million left on it, scared off several other teams. McNabb is due a $6.2 million roster bonus on May 5 and is scheduled to become a free agent after the 2010 season.

At the league meetings, head coach Andy Reid said the Eagles were listening to offers for all three quarterbacks, including 11-year veteran McNabb, who quickly said on his Web site that he wanted a quick resolution to the trade conversations
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,663 master of ceremonies
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's the end of an era right there.
    end of the McNabb era and start of the Kolb ers. Kolb is a pretty good QB and i can see him doing well for them. Redskins finally have a good QB...
    This is about as good as it could have worked out for the Lions.
    Mike Shanahan has got to be pretty happy right now. The Skins took a big step with this trade.
    I HATE THIS FUCKING COMPUTER!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! FUVCOCJSDS RRASAAAGE!!!!!