Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Marc is back to trolling again I see. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    he was takin a shot at me, i'm the only eagles fan on here, but the cowboys havent done/won anything this decade just like the eagles havent i'm not counting playoff wins(cause the eagles have the cowboys smoked in that area) i mean championship. so the back and forth will never end till one of the 2 teams wins it all. i really do think the cowboys have a really good team, i'm just glad they don't have a coach. the only fans in the nfc east who really have room to talk are sadly, the giants fans, even though they sucked every year and snuck up and won it all with luck, they still won it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,602 spicy boy
    i kinda like the eagles....fuck the cowboys
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    When I do talk shit about the Eagles then I want you to know this George. I'm not talking about YOU. I dislike the Eagles,Giants and Redskins all the same.

I love it when they lose but I still don't talk too much trash about a team until the week that the Cowboys play them. Unlike MOST Philly fans that are obsessed with the Cowboys no matter what time of the year it is.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Marc just mad that the Cowboys suck.

i kinda like the eagles....fuck the cowboys
    Its a love/hate thing with the Cowboys. Unless you're a fan of them then you don't pull for them. It's easier as a fan to say you like the underdog team ,a team that hasn't done shit in the Super Bowl era over a team that has done very well in the SB era. Understandable.

I sort of root for the Lions with that same philosophy.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    Ed.. What's your favorite team anyway?
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    He bandwagon Pats fan :P
    He bandwagon Pats fan :P
    How am I bandwagon?

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I swear when they lost last year on the old forums you said something to the effect of "well, I'm not a huge fan anyway, I'm just a casual one."

Casual fan always = fair weather fan.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Ed's a fairweather fan in everything...ask him who his favorite NBA team is. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    Ed's a fairweather fan in everything...ask him who his favorite NBA team is. <_>
    I laughed pretty hard cause of the team it is.
    I swear when they lost last year on the old forums you said something to the effect of "well, I'm not a huge fan anyway, I'm just a casual one."

Casual fan always = fair weather fan.
    No, when they lost I went ballistic.

Boston Celtics?

Boston Celtics?
    Mr. My new favorite team are the Heat.
    Ed: "I go where LBJ goes and now my new favorite team are the Heat."
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    When I do talk shit about the Eagles then I want you to know this George. I'm not talking about YOU. I dislike the Eagles,Giants and Redskins all the same.

I love it when they lose but I still don't talk too much trash about a team until the week that the Cowboys play them. Unlike MOST Philly fans that are obsessed with the Cowboys no matter what time of the year it is.

just to be clear, everything i said today was not directed towards you primal, you didnt start the trashtalk today, marc did. so i dont know why youre buggin out on me?

marc (a cowboys fan) trashed the eagles out of nowhere today so i guess theres some cowboys fans out there that are obsessed with the eagles and trashtalk on the eagles just like "MOST Philly fans" even though we're no playing them until december. the only real negative thing i've said about the cowboys this season is their coach sucks and i did some 0-2 taunting.

and youre right, fuck the cowboys, i hope they lose every goddamn week. the eagles beating the cowboys twice in one year is almost as good as a playoff win. i hope they make it an 18 game season and the cowboys beat the lions record by loosing 18 in a season. i'm an eagles fan, i'll never ever like the cowboys in anyway. fuck jerry jones.

Photobucket
    You are just too easy to get wild up. Tiz why I trash talk the Eagles all the time. I do the same thing to Nick when it comes to Denver.