Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    And Rex with the Lions. <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    Shit I do the Lions and Wolverines lol.

Nick has given me the best reaction though. Saying Denver would go undefeated was the funniest thing yet.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers

Nick has given me the best reaction though. Saying Denver would go undefeated was the funniest thing yet.
    Undefeated after the bye, which still is ridiculous.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    George, You pointed out that you are the ONLY Eagirls fan here. Hence why I said when I do trash talk the eagles I'm not talking about you. Get it now?

and I understand the hate for Jerry Jones. He does a lot of things that I don't like either BUT the man did bring 3 Championships as Owner and GM of the Dallas Cowboys.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers

dude the only reaction i've given you is the truth. the cowboys have a good team but will go nowhere with youre shityy owner and airhead coach.
    yo marc i found a pic of you and me from last years game

Photobucket
    You always triple post and post videos and shit. I am shocked you haven't caught on what I been doing to you lol.

Undefeated after the bye, which still is ridiculous.
    lawl XD
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Shouldn't you be at the Michigan game?

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Shouldn't you be at the Michigan game?
    Michigan is playing at Indiana this weekend? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    You went to Notre Dame bitch.

George, You pointed out that you are the ONLY Eagirls fan here. Hence why I said when I do trash talk the eagles I'm not talking about you. Get it now?

and I understand the hate for Jerry Jones. He does a lot of things that I don't like either BUT the man did bring 3 Championships as Owner and GM of the Dallas Cowboys.

dude i think the trashtalk is funny, isnt that what sportsfans do? FUCK THE COWBOYS! at least you guys are from texas though. i cant stand the fucking cowboys fans around here that all jumped on the bandwagon in the 90's and never once stepped foot in texas. makes no sense why root for a team across the country? same with all the bandwagon yankees fans.
    You always triple post and post videos and shit. I am shocked you haven't caught on what I been doing to you lol.
    what have you been doing man? trying to start an eagles cowboys argument? then i punk you out, then you claim trolling? is that it? i dont mind the trashtalk, its fun, but to deny it and say youre just trolling when i make better points then you is just plain failure.
    what have you been doing man? trying to start an eagles cowboys argument? then i punk you out, then you claim trolling? is that it? i dont mind the trashtalk, its fun, but to deny it and say youre just trolling when i make better points then you is just plain failure.
    *facepalm* nvm mayne <_>
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod

dude i think the trashtalk is funny, isnt that what sportsfans do? FUCK THE COWBOYS! at least you guys are from texas though. i cant stand the fucking cowboys fans around here that all jumped on the bandwagon in the 90's and never once stepped foot in texas. makes no sense why root for a team across the country? same with all the bandwagon yankees fans.
    I'm not saying that trash talking isn't fun. I think the eagles will tank once the schedule gets harder in the second half. I think that weak Oline will be the downfall. We'll see if I'm right or not.

I'm not from Texas. I'm from Virginia and Virginia doesn't have any pro sports teams. I've been a Cowboys fan since before I could walk. I've been to 12 games in Dallas over the years. I've been to a lot of Cowboys/Skins games in Washington and I even went to the Vet as a kid to see the Cowboys.

And I'll add this just for you... FUCK THE EAGLES!!

:o)
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    this shit will never end *sigh* i'm out numbered.

so you gave me your opinion on the eagles.
    whats your opinion on the cowboys? they going all the way this year primal?
    edited October 2010
    Eagles Suck Pictures, Images and Photos
    hold up everyone.......
    marcthefailure is trolling cause he has no argument.<_>
    primal, if you dont agree with anything i say, you have to agree with me on the wade being an idiot and prolly the reason why the cowfails are 1-2...