Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    If I believed it was sincere, then I would too, but I don't believe it is sincere.
    why dont you believe its sincere, what has he shown to make you still think he's a punk thug who murders animals and does drugs and flips off fans?you dont think he regrets it and wishes he could take it all back and start over?
    He regrets getting caught. If you told him the day before his arrest that he was about to get caught, he'd still be doing it today. I don't believe it's sincere because people who do things like that are not made into good people so quickly. Yet again, it doesn't work like that.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Wine, it's because he's black isn't it?
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    this argument is endless. haters gonna hate. GO EAGLES!
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    This weekend I'll have to say go redskins.
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    The only reason he is doing this shit is he got caught and wants to look "good" for the league and himself so he can have a job. It's obvious he regrets getting caught and would still be doing the dog fighting shit if he didn't. Idk why it's so hard for you to see that. I have been a Vick fan since I was little and actually got to see him play when he was with the Falcons and even I know he isn't what he is making himself to be. Football is the only thing he knows how to do and probably wouldn't know how to do a real job if he was banned from the NFL for life.
  • ZmbieFlavrdCupcakesZmbieFlavrdCupcakes Posts: 32,259 jayfacer
    dont start with vick
    imageimage
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    Regardless of his mindset as an ex-convict, he has definitely matured as a football player and it's showing right now. He's making throws now that he couldn't make years ago.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    everyone makes mistakes and and deserves a second chance. it doesnt matter what his motivation is, as long as he is doing the right thing now I see no problem with him. But if something was to happen down the line, ban him for life for all i care. rapistburger is a repeat offender which pisses me off more..
  • PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    edited September 2010
    I have no problem with Vick getting a second chance and he is playing LIGHTS OUT against The Packers who didn't prepare for him to play most of the game and the Lions and Jags who aren't very good teams.

I want to see Vick play a good team that had a week to prepare for him before I hand him the MVP.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    i'm not handing him mvp either, youre absolutely right, they almost lost to the lions, cant blame the Offense though, and the jags are just horrible. this week is the 1st division game so we'll see how he does. i'm going, so i'm pumped up! GO BIRDS! VICKTORY!
    The Lions had plenty of shots to sack him that game and couldn't do it. Say what you want about our defense but our defensive line is very good this year and Vick eluded us all game.
    It pains me to say that I'll be pulling for the Redskins this Sunday.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    it doesnt pain me to say that i will be pulling for tennesse and whoever else plays the cowboys this year unless it somehow benefits the eagles. i'm just glad the eagles might have a good team, i was expecting a year or 2 of developing kolb, now i'm excited again. skins/birds is a division game, but i got the eagles winning by 10. not just cause i'm a fan either. i picked the packers to win in game 1. and i picked th cowboys to win the 1st 2 and they lost and i picked houston the 3rd game and the cowboys won. the cowboys even fuck me off the field in my pool
    I'd rather the game have lots of injuries on both sides of the ball and it ends in a tie.

Since that won't happen I'll just pull for the Skins. Being 0.5 out is better than being 2 games out.

:o)
    I'd rather the game have lots of injuries on both sides of the ball and it ends in a tie.

Since that won't happen I'll just pull for the Skins. Being 0.5 out is better than being 2 games out.

^THIS

If Philly doesn't give McNabb a nice cheer when he comes back I swear.

^THIS

If Philly doesn't give McNabb a nice cheer when he comes back I swear.
    They're Philly fans.....they boo their QBs in the preseason for fuck's sake.
    ohh the complex on philly fans, like we're the only ones who boo... I guarentee Mcnabb gets a standing O when he's introduced, of course some will be idiots and boo, but most of the crowd will honor him. i'm going to the game and i'll be cheering him, he did alot for this team.
    Man I thought the Eagles/Skins game was a Sunday Night Football game. Instead it's Bears/Giants for SNF :|