Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    edited October 2010
    Once McNabb got a good receiver in TO, they went to the Super Bowl....he was doing it by himself for a while. This receiving corps the Eagles have now is probably their best in years.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    where did i say the eagles were gonna win it all? you think romo can win the big one? youre whole team choked against the vikings last year and the eagles the year before. when the cowboys lose they lose in all areas
    You just said the Eagles are a few seasons away from winning the SB aka winning it all. Romo can win it if the damn oline can stay intact. Romo is hell of a lot better passer than Vick and Kolb, but if the oline can't protect him for shit he can't do much if he's staying on his back now can he. Do I think the Cowboys can win it all this year? Fuck yes I do. They have a better team than most in the NFL and the only thing that is killing us is the oline. Beating the Texans ass lit a fire in the Cowboys and they have the heart now to win.
    this is exactly what i said "yea, i have faith in the eagles, but to say that i think the eagles are going to win the superbowl, that's a longshot, just keepin it real. maybe a few seasons away" i said maybe.

dude, youre fooling yourself if you think the cowboys are going to win it all. how can you say beating the texans lit a fire under their ass when they havent even played a game since, noone knows what beating the texans did. frankly, they had to win that game or someone was in bigg trouble. it was a good win, i give them credit. but to say theyre gonna ride that to the superbowl is a joke. and enough with the romo shit, he hasnt proved nothing. he beat the eagles last year when they were missing almost half their starters to injuries then he played a healthy vikings team and choked. imo romo is in the top 10 QB's in the regular season, but he hasnt proved shit. noway you can call him a superbowl calibar QB when all he does is fail.
    Once McNabb got a good receiver in TO, they went to the Super Bowl....he was doing it by himself for a while. This receiving corps the Eagles have now is probably their best in years.
    ^this. he was their heart and soul from 99-05. then he went downhill. once he got another good reciever in jackson, they went to the nfc champ game again. but he's done. he'll play 2-3 mediocre seasons in washington, then hang it up. he's been injured too many times, but the man has alot of heart and was the best QB in eagles history.
    ^^now damn, those are some crazy motherfuckers
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    It's not even cowboys/eagles week and this is happening. You ladies need to calm down. I can't even imagine the amount of sand in vagina when that first cowboys/eagles week comes
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
  • LiveFreeDieLiveFreeDie Posts: 8,055 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    I Definitely think that the Patriots are going to have their hands full with Dolphins. But I think the Pats will win it. I'm expecting a high scoring game.
    Death is not the worst of evils. You can't be down, when you're always high.
    Just a little biased I see....
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I see the Dolphins winning, now that I think about it. That Pats D is one of the most disgusting atrocious fly infested carrion of a defense I have ever seen, and all Henne and that run game have to be is competent, then their own much better defense can win the game.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • GazorpazorpfieldGazorpazorpfield Posts: 22,293 master of ceremonies
    edited October 2010
    Cowboys and Eagles can just double dutch rudder eachother while other teams win the Super Bowl year after year.

Somebody had to say it, goddamn.
    image Photobucket
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    Great now I want to watch zach and Miri.... Thanks chuck
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    Oh look, another interception in the red zone. Fuck you Shaun Hill, fuck you.
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    Oh look, another interception in the red zone. Fuck you Shaun Hill, fuck you.
    He earned my respect with his tenure here, and I'm sad he isn't doing the same there. They should have taken a look at Trent Edwards.
    I believe there is no doubt about it. Sam Bradford will be a fantastic quarterback. He's making NFL throws with ease right now, and it's scary to me.
    Holy shit, did anyone see that? Ziegler blocks the punt, and Taylor Mays catches the ball for a TD, tiptoes it in. 14-0 49ers.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    You just missed Rodgers avoid a crazy ass sack that would have been a loss for like 30 yards lol. He chucked the bitch in the air and Finley caught it. Tiz was beautiful :') 3 TDs for Rodgers.
    The Lions' biggest opponent is the Lions. They have been torched by Rodgers all day and they're still in the game. Turnovers, penalties, fundamental breakdowns.....all things that if the Lions fix, they would be a respectable team. But for some reason, they make them...

Finally, they throw to Calvin Johnson, and look what happens. Touchdown. :D
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    ^LOL! Woodson just owned your Lions lololol