Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• PrimalScream31PrimalScream31 Posts: 3,544 mod
    this shit will never end *sigh* i'm out numbered.

so you gave me your opinion on the eagles.
    whats your opinion on the cowboys? they going all the way this year primal?
    I think they still make the playoffs. Yes I still think they can get it together and win it all but thats gonna take some heart that I'm not sure they have right now. The Cowboys beat themselves more than other teams beat them these days.

I do believe they will go farther than the eagles though. Its a lot of season left and the Cowboys have 5 more division games left to play.
    photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    "Yes I still think they can get it together and win it all"

cmon man
    primal, if you dont agree with anything i say, you have to agree with me on the wade being an idiot and prolly the reason why the cowfails are 1-2...
    I think they need a coach that will bring discipline and eliminate the stupid mistakes like false starts and holding calls. Wade has done great with the defense though and thats the only reason hes still the head coach.

photo mayhemsignature2013_zps1209e6fd.jpg I wanna slit your throat and fuck the wound.
    "Yes I still think they can get it together and win it all"

cmon man
    What do you expect me to say? You have faith that your eagles can win it all right?

You said it yourself that Dallas has a lot of talent. Of course they can get it together and win it all.
  • MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    The only talent Eagles have is Vick and his ability to run from defenders cause he thinks the are cops chasing him for being caught dog fighting <_>
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    The only talent Eagles have is Vick and his ability to run from defenders cause he thinks the are cops chasing him for being caught dog fighting <_>

mmmm.... meh

mmmm.... meh
    HEY! >:O

Seahawks>Chargers
    yea, i have faith in the eagles, but to say that i think the eagles are going to win the superbowl, that's a longshot, just keepin it real. maybe a few seasons away, but i'll tell you one thing if the eagles were the worst team in the league. i'd still wear my jersey with pride and talk just as much shit. i have a renewed excitement for this year because i thought they were gonna have a transitional year with kolb, but yea, i'm excited. FUCK DALLAS! i'll worry about them in december, hopefully theyre out of it by then, lol. all i'm worried about is the skins tomorrow and showing the outsiders why we got rid of mcnabb.(hopefully i don't eat my words) cause mcnabb is still a good QB, he'll just never win the big one, its a shame.

mmmm.... meh
    yea dude, pretty lame
    at least you can have a conversation with primal
    yea, i have faith in the eagles, but to say that i think the eagles are going to win the superbowl, that's a longshot, just keepin it real. maybe a few seasons away, but i'll tell you one thing if the eagles were the worst team in the league. i'd still wear my jersey with pride and talk just as much shit. i have a renewed excitement for this year because i thought they were gonna have a transitional year with kolb, but yea, i'm excited. FUCK DALLAS! i'll worry about them in december, hopefully theyre out of it by then, lol. all i'm worried about is the skins tomorrow and showing the outsiders why we got rid of mcnabb.(hopefully i don't eat my words) cause mcnabb is still a good QB, he'll just never win the big one, its a shame.
    LOL! You think Kolb or Vick can win the big one? You are crazy to think any of the QB's you have now are capable of winning anything big even 5 years from now. McNabb was the QB to win the big games but he didn't choke. YOUR WHOLE TEAM CHOKED! McNabb was the best thing the Eagles had and yall traded him to a division rival which made no damn sense at all.
    What's that mean?
    where did i say the eagles were gonna win it all? you think romo can win the big one? youre whole team choked against the vikings last year and the eagles the year before. when the cowboys lose they lose in all areas
  • NOCAPNOCAP Posts: 37,283 mod
    I think Marc is starting to lose it.

What's that mean?
    nothing against you, marc just talks smack, then claims he was just trolling and trying to fire me up when i make true points and he doesnt have a comeback.

mmmm.... meh
    HEY! >:O

Seahawks>Chargers

lol.. you lost to the redskins. the 70's Buccaneers of the 21st century
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,723 mod
    This discussion is just going in circles. You guys aren't even playing each other tomorrow.
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
    edited October 2010
    Vick beat the Packers (in Lambeau) to kill their undefeated playoff win streak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puUcbahnT-Y
    where did i say the eagles were gonna win it all? you think romo can win the big one? youre whole team choked against the vikings last year and the eagles the year before. when the cowboys lose they lose in all areas
    You just said the Eagles are a few seasons away from winning the SB aka winning it all. Romo can win it if the damn oline can stay intact. Romo is hell of a lot better passer than Vick and Kolb, but if the oline can't protect him for shit he can't do much if he's staying on his back now can he. Do I think the Cowboys can win it all this year? Fuck yes I do. They have a better team than most in the NFL and the only thing that is killing us is the oline. Beating the Texans ass lit a fire in the Cowboys and they have the heart now to win.
    LOL! You think Kolb or Vick can win the big one? You are crazy to think any of the QB's you have now are capable of winning anything big even 5 years from now. McNabb was the QB to win the big games but he didn't choke. YOUR WHOLE TEAM CHOKED! McNabb was the best thing the Eagles had and yall traded him to a division rival which made no damn sense at all.
    -mcnabb threw 3 picks in the superbowl, and fumbled
    -he threw 3 picks in the nfc game aginst the panthers then got injured
    -he tried to play injured and threw the game winning interception against tampa
    -and lets not forget the meltdown against dallas last year, not all mcnabbs fault, dallas killed us in all areas, but mcnabb was very inaccurate, always has been

i will always like mcnabb and i'm going to the game tomorrow and i'll be cheering for him when hes introduced. he did alot for us. but he was never gonna win the big one. when he got injured real bad in 2005 with the sports hernia and the knee, he hasnt been the same. he used to be great when he could scramble, once that was taken away, he was mediocre, then they started putting decent recievers around him. he'll never win a superbowl.