Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

**Official 2024 Detroit Lions Thread**

Comments

• MarcTheFallenMarcTheFallen Posts: 26,664 master of ceremonies
    I read about the dinner tab on Yahoo sports. Guess Roy Roy had the last laugh that day.
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    He works for animal rights now because he has to.

If he didn't abuse animals and worked for them, then I'd understand. He wants those rights for animals as much as Zionists want a free Palestine.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • HOODSHOODS Posts: 41,866 destroyer of motherfuckers
    can you please show me any kind of legal document or nfl source that says he has to work for animal rights? i think it was part of his probation for a few months after prison, but not now, and he still does. i get it, people are gonna hate on vick no matter what, noone hears any good the man does nationally, just locally. but i bet you wish the 49ers had him. man they really dropped the ball pickin smith over rodgers....EPIC FAIL
  • mrAPEmrAPE Posts: 39,476 moneytalker
    I can honestly say George I would root for him to get hurt and a backup QB go in instead of have him play for my team. They are feeding people bs in Philly to keep them happy. A guy like that doesn't just change and become an animal rights person he does it to keep from getting in trouble even if probation ended. It's like the rapistberger thing her said he continued doing community and charity work even after what the commissioner asked him to do. He's just trying to keep the comish off his back. He only cares because he got in trouble
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    can you please show me any kind of legal document or nfl source that says he has to work for animal rights? i think it was part of his probation for a few months after prison, but not now, and he still does. i get it, people are gonna hate on vick no matter what, noone hears any good the man does nationally, just locally. but i bet you wish the 49ers had him. man they really dropped the ball pickin smith over rodgers....EPIC FAIL
    Well, the 49ers are irrelevant in the matter.

I'm not talking legally obliged to, I'm talking professionally. If he dropped the issue completely, it would and probably still will, forever brand him as an animal abuser. He's trying to clean up his name, and it seems to work on people like you. It's not like he suddenly had a change of heart, and decided, "You know what, these dogs aren't mine to pit against eachother to the death, how about I work for their wellbeing from here on out because it's the right thing to do."

It doesn't work like that.
    I think we said the same thing here wine lol
    You tryin to be a hero fool? You wanna see badass mother fucker?! I'll show ya a badass!!!
    i understand people are never gonna forgive this guy and wish horrible things to happen to him. doesnt anyone ever remember him giving the fans the finger, always out at clubs acting like a gangster, the whole dogg fighting bullshit. he doesnt do those things and wine youre right, him getting in trouble changed that. 7 years ago at 19 i was driving around drunk all the time, i had no reguard for anyone else but myself. i was fucked up on whisky and passed out behind the wheel and got in an accident, then left the scene and they pulled me over, i was so fucked up i told them i was goin to my buddies house in philly and was halfway to A.C. luckily noone was hurt. i got in alot of trouble, lost my liscense, community service, and a total of about 10 g's in fines and a lawyer which cost 5'gs. it took me almost 4 years to pay all that off. i have no money saved for my wedding or a house or to go to school if i ever want to stop brick laying and ive been struggling financially ever since. but i did learn my dumbass lesson and i never drove drunk again, even though it took me till this past april to finally quit boozin 7 years no driving drunk. i know the dude fucked up big time, i know people will never forgive him. i know cause he's on the eagles thats why i even give a fuck. i love my dog more than most people, and its sick what he did in the past, i just give him credit for owning up to it and trying to turn it into a postive thing. sometimes getting caught is the only way to learn.
    in the rapistburger case and ray lewis murder cases, they never owned up to shit and got away with it all. i read that bathroom in the rapistburger incident hadent been cleaned for 3 years, then after bigben was done, that shit was bleached and scrubbed spotless. those pussies never owned up to shit. ray lewis was supposedly innocent, but paid the families an "undisclosed" amount. wtf is that shit?
    Ahh my eyes burn and my brain hurts! Error, error, error.... To. Much. To. Read.
    my bad, didnt know you had trouble reading. whatever i get it you dont like vick, ok.
    I just don't think his punishment was justfied. Jail time was bs. I would have liked to see them shock him. Hold him under water until the last second before he died then throw him into a cage with the dogs and let him fight his way out. After that I still wouldn't be cool with him but it's better then jail time. Justice system sucks. Eye for an eye
    when they 1st signed him i felt the same way you do man. but he earned my respect on and off the field. and if he signed to the bengals, are you telling me you would stop rooting for them? or ray lewis, or stallworth, or rapistburger, burress, tank johnson, jamal lewis, leonard lewis, ect. ect. you get the point. and the positive news coverage is working on me wine, because he is cleaning his name. hes a great athlete who fucked up big time. and i appreciate his efforts to make ammends.
    See here's the difference between me and others. I stick to my guns. If he came here I would root for an injury so he couldn't play
    and the positive news coverage is working on me wine, because he is cleaning his name. hes a great athlete who fucked up big time. and i appreciate his efforts to make ammends.
    If I believed it was sincere, then I would too, but I don't believe it is sincere.
    If I believed it was sincere, then I would too, but I don't believe it is sincere.
    why dont you believe its sincere, what has he shown to make you still think he's a punk thug who murders animals and does drugs and flips off fans?you dont think he regrets it and wishes he could take it all back and start over?
  • StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    bottom line: Michael vick or Kerry Kolb (or whatever the fuck his name is)

who would you pay $75(minimum) dollars to watch play football?

WHO!!?