Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug War

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    High people don't connect with sober people (and vice versa) because they start thinking about things differently.

Drunk peopl simply don't think, period.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Symptoms of being high on weed = Hungry. Happy. Sleepy.

And usually when someone high is staring into space, they're in deep thought of something. But, in your case it seems as if you're surrounded by retards so sucks for you.
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    It's not even like that, drunk people = LOLOCAUST. High people = fucking morons.

My cousin is the biggest stoner in the world, makes every single one of you look like you just took your first hit off of a joint, and I'm always around him while he's high, and I fucking hate it.
    I prefer high people, because usually they are competent, and usually knowledgeable of the fact that they are high out of their minds. I've never had to convince a high person to let me drive before, or had a high person say, "hey man, just a few more hits, I'm not that high."

What constitutes being a "fucking moron." What qualities do they possess that you dislike?
    Laughing at fucking EVERYTHING, too touchy-feely, too happy (Sometimes.), and sitting there like a fucking moron staring out into space with only half a conscience of what's going on.
    d00d ure definition of MORON iz incorrect that the to the world iz incorrect.... MORON = is an insult for STUPID

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Laughing at fucking EVERYTHING, too touchy-feely defined= Jovial

[-(

blue turbins

staring out into space with only half a conscience of what's going on = content

[-(

blue turbins

d00d see you upset me calling me a moron for getting high.... but now I see I am dealing with an illiterate who knows shit about the English language so I could give a fukk less what you say

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    It's stupid, period. People don't need it.

And before anyone brings up my drinking, I don't need alcohol either. It's very easy for me to not drink. In fact, I've had a 4loko just sitting in the fridge for about a week now. Haven't had any urges to drink it.
    d00d see you upset me calling me a moron for getting high.... but now I see I am dealing with an illiterate who knows shit about the English language so I could give a fukk less what you say
    LMFAO POST OF THE FUCKING WEEK!

I'M illiterate? Nigguh, look at every single message you type.

BAHAHAHAHA.
    Drunk by the way most people get drunk and become beligerant, loud, and some even become violent if they can get past being sick and puking all over the fucking place, sloppy mofoz that cant even walk a straight fucking line/

[-(

blue turbins

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Oh shit, the gloves are off... Or in this case the "z's"
    there are some who call me... tim?
    You're fucking 14, you're not supposed to have it. And smoking weed is not stupid and you wouldn't know if it is or not because you've never done it and you never want to. Therefore you'll never fully understand it besides what you see with your retarded friends and cousins.
    imageimage

BAHAHAHAHA.
    This is an argument you can't win.
    imageimage
    edited October 2010

BAHAHAHAHA.
    yeah thats funnae... im on a forum and could care less about grammar or spelling but if you want to see me serious about grammar and spelling I have three Novels I've written and are available for download on the internet... not only that i build websites for a fucking living... and ask Dawn it aint fukkin easy

[-(

blue turbins

• drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Oh shit, the gloves are off... Or in this case the "z's"
    I dunno about you, but I'm just gonna light a j and let this unfold.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    You're fucking 14, you're not supposed to have it. And smoking weed is not stupid and you wouldn't know if it is or not because you've never done it and you never want to. Therefore you'll never fully understand it besides what you see with your retarded friends and cousins.
    You REALLY don't wanna fucking go there.

You wanna get technical? Kay.

There's only a few on here past the age of 21, none of them should drink, but you don't say shit.

Weed is illegal for EVERYONE, but you don't say shit.

Don't even start with that shit.

BAHAHAHAHA.
    This is an argument you can't win.
    no i believe y00z miscalculated the catz integrityz

[-(

blue turbins

• StratophonyStratophony Posts: 9,212 just the tip
    skipping the 100+ posts.....

im voting against prop 19.Cali is just not readyu to have marijuana legalized..... there's a shitload of logistics to be dealt with still. Before it'll make sense to legalize.
    edited October 2010
    fukkin whateva

[-(

blue turbins

And I wanna know how I'm illiterate. I didn't use moron incorrectly. People are very fucking stupid while high.
    And I wanna know how I'm illiterate. I didn't use moron incorrectly. People are very fucking stupid while high.
    d00d ure a fukkin moron fer generalizing

[-(

blue turbins