Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug War

Comments

• Razor_SharkRazor_Shark Posts: 12,604 balls deep
    Ya, you make a great point but....
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    That would have put me in the lead too :(
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    sorry erik but carcinagens are in everything just a fact that you shud knowz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

sorry erik but carcinagens are in everything just a fact that you shud knowz
    This is true, but we all die anyway, why should we try to stop that, Oxygen slowly kills our bodies, and needing it to live may sound crazy but it is the truth.
    ehh heres also a good point
    6 billion or so people on the Earth.... everyone knows too much Sun causes skin cancer yet there are 35 million people getting Suntans on Florida beaches every year... well if those 35 million have risked their skin... there are 1.2 billion smokers in the world risking their lungs... we could go on with this but DEATH is inevitable for everyone and seems one way or another no one really gives a shit... see even erik dont because he risks liver disease by drinking boose and diabetes with his sugary energy drinks

fukk it Im gettin high i will risk my short term memory and being fat from the munchies fukk it

[-(

blue turbins

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Saying the computer can cause harm over years of use is just so irrelevant. They're both for entertainment reasons, but it's fucking sad that so many people can't have fun sober.

And the other thing is, bringing up all these other risks is retarded. Food, you need. And anything anyone does comes with a risk. Skaters can fall during a trick, snap their neck, and become a vegetable, hunters can get killed by wild animals, I own a snake that will get 10+ feet and be big enough to potentially kill me. We all take risks, but at least stuff like that is a passion and isn't as pathetic as drug use.
    ok food we need well, lets break it down to exactley the exact foods we need and what we dont need make ing chocolates and sugerey candies illegal cuz we dont need them to servive.... wtf kind of world do you want us to live in? now we dont need to indulge in food eoithjer so lets make indulgence illegal, which means just the portions your bodie needs you sound like a fucking NAZI

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    You act like everyone who smokes are always high and when they aren't they're just boring, don't want to do anything and so they don't have fun. Which is stupid.
    imageimage
    You're putting words in my mouth. -_-

Let people eat chocolate, I never said they couldn't...? What the fuck.
    You're putting words in my mouth. -_-

Let people eat chocolate, I never said they couldn't...? What the fuck.
    but we dont need choclate to survive in fact chocolate cause diabeiteies so it should be illegal and we dont need it to survive fukkov

[-(

blue turbins

• SGNL_05SGNL_05 Posts: 3,501 just the tip
    LAWL at the fact that erik thinks he knows what hes talking about.

Child, let the adults talk.

C'mon, they were at least being intelligent, and not flaming each other.

C'mon, they were at least being intelligent, and not flaming each other.
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    I skipped the last 4 pages because it looked like new page crap mixed with talk about computers killing people. I am against marijuana because it ruins lives (not saying you guys are dumb or anything) because I've seen kids go from straight a students to only caring about weed and failing their classes. And if you're not addicted to weed, go 1 month without smoking it. As far as me being boring because I'm straight edge, I'm only boring to the people that drink excessively and do drugs. Oh and one more thing, I lump heroin, crack, and cocaine in with marijuana because they are all illegal drugs that effect people in one way or another.
  • NolaFree810NolaFree810 Posts: 36,796 moneytalker
    edited October 2010
    rammstein your wrong buddy, i commend you for being straight edge and staying away from trouble but weed is very different from heroin clearly and you make your arguement sound dumber when you add that in. i mean a morning coffee affects you differently as well.

frankly though i dont care if they legalize it or not, it isnt gonna change anything for me
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I skipped the last 4 pages because it looked like new page crap mixed with talk about computers killing people. I am against marijuana because it ruins lives (not saying you guys are dumb or anything) because I've seen kids go from straight a students to only caring about weed and failing their classes. And if you're not addicted to weed, go 1 month without smoking it. As far as me being boring because I'm straight edge, I'm only boring to the people that drink excessively and do drugs. Oh and one more thing, I lump heroin, crack, and cocaine in with marijuana because they are all illegal drugs that effect people in one way or another.
    I honestly believe that in these scenarios, where valedictorians turn into terrible students after being introduced to weed, that it is the student's fault. It is not the marijuana that does them in, it is their inability to make it work with marijuana, and also the lack of knowledge that if they can't make it work with marijuana, then it's the marijuana that needs to go. Just because students lack the foresight to do it in a smart way does not mean that those who would otherwise do it in a smart way should not be able to do it.

I'm not addicted to weed, and I pretty easily can go one month without it. I do it all the time on accident. I think if there's one person that doesn't know quite what they're talking about, it's you. You assume here that all drugs create a dependency, which they don't.

It seems to me like your main argument for why marijuana should be illegal, is because it's illegal.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • rammstein516rammstein516 Posts: 3,720 juggalo
    Let me first say, I have a few friends who smoke marijuana frequently, and of all those friends, every one has told me they can't stop smoking it, not that they try to quit, just that it's like they have/want to get high. It doesn't change my view of a person if you smoke weed or not, personally I don't care, if I did I wouldn't be on this forum or listen to the music that I do. The only thing to me that's comparable to weed and the other drugs is that they are all in the same category, illegal drugs. No shit weed is less harmful, I'm not stupid, but to say "you have to smoke it to know it" is just dumb. My main reason(s) for it to be illegal is because number 1, it changes people drastically, not only when you're high. Number 2, it kills brain cells (and yes I know alcohol does that too, why do you think i don't drink it). Number 3, I believe it does create a gateway to other drugs, maybe not for you, but it does for quite a few other people. Now I know it's hard to die while high, but countless times it has taken the smoker's life or someone else's life because of something stupid someone did while high. One more thing I must say, I don't think being straight edge makes me any better than anyone who isn't, just figured I'd throw that out there so no one here gets that vibe.