Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug War

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Taking web design in high school made me understand a bit =]
    Hah, nice :)
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    YOU WASTED A NEW PAGE OPPORTUNITY. >_<
  • NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    I used to be able to make web pages but I don't remember anymore haha
    imageimage
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    d00dz get ure fukkin new page discussionz outta meh threadz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

Thought you weren't taking it seriously brah!
    YOU WASTED A NEW PAGE OPPORTUNITY. >_<</p>
    And I care...why? Mr. thiswholenewpagesrznzisstupid <_>
    imageimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    I don't hate people who smoke. I hate Weed. And I hate how people act while under it's influence.
    You hate seeing people have a good time? To be honest, being with other people high might be the reason why I love it. It's a social lubricant that has allowed me to have some of the most fun times of my entire life.
    It's like having a dream, but while being wide awake. That's the best way I can describe it.
    That's not really how I'd describe it. I feel like all of my senses are doubled in receptivity, and interacting with other things makes things feel different. That's why the taste of an awesome sandwich is different when your high.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    Well I was being a smart ass, but OK... Lolz.
    Erik trolls us. Touché.
    Weed does heighten your senses, that's for sure.
    imageimage
    I don't hate people who smoke. I hate Weed. And I hate how people act while under it's influence.
    You hate seeing people have a good time? To be honest, being with other people high might be the reason why I love it. It's a social lubricant that has allowed me to have some of the most fun times of my entire life.
    It's like having a dream, but while being wide awake. That's the best way I can describe it.
    That's not really how I'd describe it. I feel like all of my senses are doubled in receptivity, and interacting with other things makes things feel different. That's why the taste of an awesome sandwich is different when your high.
    It's not even like that, drunk people = LOLOCAUST. High people = fucking morons.

My cousin is the biggest stoner in the world, makes every single one of you look like you just took your first hit off of a joint, and I'm always around him while he's high, and I fucking hate it.
    This is my cousin, he's a Rapper (Yes, we're THIS different from eachother.), and this is his Music video, I think it's pretty gay, but whatever. My cousin is the last one that Raps, with the autotune, his name is Mike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUArgc3Cu4g
    d00d ure cousin iz proly a moron from the fukkin start and fukkin born that way....

[-(

blue turbins

It's not even like that, drunk people = LOLOCAUST. High people = fucking morons.

My cousin is the biggest stoner in the world, makes every single one of you look like you just took your first hit off of a joint, and I'm always around him while he's high, and I fucking hate it.
    I prefer high people, because usually they are competent, and usually knowledgeable of the fact that they are high out of their minds. I've never had to convince a high person to let me drive before, or had a high person say, "hey man, just a few more hits, I'm not that high."

What constitutes being a "fucking moron." What qualities do they possess that you dislike?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Being high>being drunk.

When you're drunk, things are funny, but when you're high, things are funny AND you think of sweet ideas and questions. At least that's what happens with my friends and I.
    I love winning with women
    d00d umm erik people who get stoned are morons because my cousin smokes and he is a moron.... wut? and everyone erik has been around while theyre stoned has been a moron... whats that like 5 to 10 idiots.... whatever....

[-(

blue turbins

"It's not even like that, drunk people = LOLOCAUST. High people = fucking morons."

Usually it's the other way around <_>
    imageimage
    all peeps who get high become morons...hum.... generalizationz.... d00d um around some idiots too but i know brilliant people who get stoned and have brilliant ideas and convo

[-(

blue turbins

I prefer high people, because usually they are competent, and usually knowledgeable of the fact that they are high out of their minds. I've never had to convince a high person to let me drive before, or had a high person say, "hey man, just a few more hits, I'm not that high."

What constitutes being a "fucking moron." What qualities do they possess that you dislike?
    Laughing at fucking EVERYTHING, too touchy-feely, too happy (Sometimes.), and sitting there like a fucking moron staring out into space with only half a conscience of what's going on.
    Sure, we can all post the same thing, that's cool too.