Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug War

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    Hover over the achievement name.
    there are some who call me... tim?
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    People aren't smart.
    Clearly, because you didn't read my second paragraph.
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    Main reason Weed should fucking stay illegal, is it gets legalized, and it will be sold like cigarettes, except all the additives in cigarettes will be added to Weed, so we'll have these motherfuckers literally ADDICTED to Weed, high 24/7 because they need their "Weed break." like a cigarette.
    No, because the smart people will be growing marijuana in the legal confines of the law, then are able to consume it without any additions.

Either way, what companies can put in their products is becoming a huge issue, and by the time that the profits on marijuana are sufficient to do so, it will be illegal to put things like nicotine in joints.
    d00d dont try and explain there iz no point you'll get the same dumbass responses....motherfukkin himz brain iznt even fully developed yet

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

• EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    LMAO FUCKING GOLD! How the Hell did you program that?
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    Twas my idea. Just sayin'
    I love winning with women
    Main reason Weed should fucking stay illegal, is it gets legalized, and it will be sold like cigarettes, except all the additives in cigarettes will be added to Weed, so we'll have these motherfuckers literally ADDICTED to Weed, high 24/7 because they need their "Weed break." like a cigarette.
    No, because the smart people will be growing marijuana in the legal confines of the law, then are able to consume it without any additions.

Either way, what companies can put in their products is becoming a huge issue, and by the time that the profits on marijuana are sufficient to do so, it will be illegal to put things like nicotine in joints.
    d00d dont try and explain there iz no point you'll get the same dumbass responses....motherfukkin himz brain iznt even fully developed yet
    Dude......you're a 40 something year old dude that poses as a Cat online and constantly types in Z-Lang.....kinda hypocritical to call me a dumbass, DONTCHATHINK?
    d00d y00z 13 and scientifically and clinically your brain has yet to fully developez itza troov no matter how crazyzzzz i am

[-(

blue turbins

LMAO FUCKING GOLD! How the Hell did you program that?

d00d y00z 13 and scientifically and clinically your brain has yet to fully developez itza troov no matter how crazyzzzz i am
    15 in a month. >_>

Doesn't make me a dumbass either.
    15 in a month. >_>

Doesn't make me a dumbass either.
    d00d um just bein an asshole because you know shit about life grouping a bunch of people together that get high and sayin you hate them... well fukk, why not hate an entire population because they consume a certain product that you dont like... thats what youre sayin to me... i get high so hate me then fukk you and fukkov then...

[-(

blue turbins

and if you wouldve read the OG post you would have gotten the notion that Bloodshed over the right to use drugs is senseless and should end that was the point of this fukkin thread... no GOV or KING will ever stop drug use,,,, people have been getting high for 10,000 years and yeah the begginning of time and such it will never be controlled and will never stop, just brother kill brother for a profit of another.... and on and on

[-(

blue turbins

I don't hate people who smoke. I hate Weed. And I hate how people act while under it's influence.

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Umm.........
    You don't understand code, do you? lol
    imageimage
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy
    It's like having a dream, but while being wide awake. That's the best way I can describe it.
    I love winning with women
    Not really.

Took me the LONGEST fucking time to understand how to put a picture on here lmao.
    It's like having a dream, but while being wide awake. That's the best way I can describe it.
    To be honest, that sounds cool as Hell, but I still refuse to ever do it.
    thatz bullshit, I dont act any other way when Im stoned

[-(

blue turbins

• NecrothulhuNecrothulhu Posts: 33,444 master of ceremonies
    Taking web design in high school made me understand a bit =]
    imageimage
    Umm.........
    You don't understand code, do you? lol
    you understood it?