Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Drug War

Comments

• TimTim Posts: 2,441 admin
    know what should be illegal?
    there are some who call me... tim?
    old people driving cars.

I'm fine with pot being legal though. All the negatives people quote about it go away when you legalize it.
  • Rex_Capone420Rex_Capone420 Posts: 69,596 spicy boy
  • ShaneShane Posts: 15,229 balls deep
    old people driving cars.
    i agree, after 65 you should have to retake your driving test every 6 months
  • OPPOPP Posts: 50,132 spicy boy

there you go alex...its not Prop 19 here in AZ
    Yes, but I support 19 as well. I'm going to be there in a couple years so...
    I love winning with women
  • JLRedWing13JLRedWing13 Posts: 48,722 mod
    I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't do drugs. The fact is all 3 kill people, so I am not hypocritical when I say marijuana should be illegal.
    you must be one boring mother fucker
    I don't do any of those things, am I boring? <_>
    JLRedWing13's Profile PagePhotobucketimage
  • drinkwine732drinkwine732 Posts: 20,418 destroyer of motherfuckers
    edited October 2010
    <_>

...okay...now we have an incentive to Jayface...
    My Top Albumsidrinkwine732's Profile Page
    YES!!! I DID IT!!!
  • Stoned_CatzStoned_Catz Posts: 34,915 jayfacer
    if you only knew then you'd find y00zzelvez doin the same thing tooo.... you dont know what itza like breakinz teh lawz

[-(

blue turbins

From Those Fishes - I Fingered An Old Bitch (i got Aids on my finger)

i smoke weed and if you think ill'z let it go y00z mad y00z gotta nother thing comin, if you think i'll sit around and rot at the brain, y00z thinkinz like a fool, y00z mad

[-(

blue turbins

How does The Jayfacer work?
    All I know is it was my idea. lol
    It doesn't... anymore. It was a one-time thing ... easter egg I guess. Basically if JL quoted someone, and then put a jayface on the first line after the quote, it triggered, then disabled for the future. There are several other random easter eggs in it ;)
  • EpisodeEpisode Posts: 32,049 destroyer of motherfuckers
    Main reason Weed should fucking stay illegal, is it gets legalized, and it will be sold like cigarettes, except all the additives in cigarettes will be added to Weed, so we'll have these motherfuckers literally ADDICTED to Weed, high 24/7 because they need their "Weed break." like a cigarette.

That, and I can't stand being around jackasses that are high, and people could be publicly high with no problem if it were legalized.
    And how does "Jayfaced!" work?
    What do you think?
    Main reason Weed should fucking stay illegal, is it gets legalized, and it will be sold like cigarettes, except all the additives in cigarettes will be added to Weed, so we'll have these motherfuckers literally ADDICTED to Weed, high 24/7 because they need their "Weed break." like a cigarette.

That, and I can't stand being around jackasses that are high, and people could be publicly high with no problem if it were legalized.
    d00d ure a dumbass just stfu now k

[-(

blue turbins

No, because the smart people will be growing marijuana in the legal confines of the law, then are able to consume it without any additions.

Either way, what companies can put in their products is becoming a huge issue, and by the time that the profits on marijuana are sufficient to do so, it will be illegal to put things like nicotine in joints.
    What do you think?
    Idk. Rex got it last page and he didn't Jayface.... <_>
    No, because the smart people will be growing marijuana in the legal confines of the law, then are able to consume it without any additions.

Either way, what companies can put in their products is becoming a huge issue, and by the time that the profits on marijuana are sufficient to do so, it will be illegal to put things like nicotine in joints.
    People aren't smart.